? servers

? players online

Trolls here , i has problem

• Content Count:  660

Oke here goes the anti - troll talk couse i know trolls are in offtopic (shoulda put it in politics shit)

so i thought if i put no trolls they will definitely come , if i put trolls here they maybe think hmmm lame trolls will be there not coming couse it would be so ordinairy flame

and i couldnt find a solution against dumb trolls who will see no furter then the title and sadly most trolls are like that ...

but the only thing that might work is Wall of Text

SO my problem, in school there is a girl in love with me (not like its real love, i know) and she's nice, but there are a few problems , i dont rlly know what to do couse

1) her friends are fucking weird and huge and fugly and when i ran passed her they said

"fuck her in the dark" i mean who the fuck ? you dont say that unless you are like :suspicious:

so im like fuck that , but still she is kinda hot :/

and if i say no i know the hate will come , alot of hate and since im like the smallest dude in class and 3rd smallest in 'skewl' i dont like 'the hate'

So i have no clue why in the world im asking the community this , couse most of you have probably never seen the sun (not literally jeez) ya know what i mean or are trolls and i hope the anti-troll talk got them away!(i should think again!!) but i can't tell my parents couse they'll be all like parents my friends are like wtf bro (they never had a gf :O )(noobs lol) so i hope any smart person reads this and knows something usefull to help me or a tip couse im totally clueless and i dno why im posting this couse its kinda personel but i rlly have no1 else

sorry about my grammer , kinda wanted to warn you with titel , couse yes trolls i know it's totally not correct

and for all the ppl that are like , who the fuck is that

1) get in vent like a cool kid(blame lux)

2) dont post anything negative

your mighty wall of text didnt stoped me of trolling in this thread.

and i couldnt find a solution against dumb trolls who will see no furter then the title and sadly most trolls are like that ...

but the only thing that might work is Wall of Text

i hope you know you just admitted you are dumb.

pretty fail man

Date of Birth
January 9, 1986 (24)

FUCK YOU LIAR, you are clearly not 24. The fuck is this shit?

i alrdy asked a couple of admins to change the date of birth to 1996

and every person that gets on vent knows that it is wrong ...

Edited by Nemesis

• Content Count:  1752

Fuck n' Bounce.

i alrdy asked a couple of admins to change the date of birth to 1996

and every person that gets on vent knows that it is wrong ...

Nevermind..

Reply to Thread