? servers

? players online

Trolls here , i has problem

• Content Count:  660

So now, is your first language English?

wel im sorry that my parents don't speak english at all and that i try to talk it as good as i can couse basicly all the english i know i learned from ze interwebs and its kinda obvious isn't it ? couse i'm trying my best even though sometimes im to lazy to type rlly instead of really or type '

and if you're wondering i'm dutch

and this is my first year english in school

• Content Count:  5086

wel im sorry that my parents don't speak english at all and that i try to talk it as good as i can couse basicly all the english i know i learned from ze interwebs and its kinda obvious isn't it ?

and if you're wondering i'm dutch

and this is my first year english in school

No it was a legit question, not trying to make fun of you. It was either you have realllyyyyyyyyyyyy bad english, or it wasn't your first language. So I wanted to know before I attempted to make fun of you for it. Now that I know it's a secondary language, you're good sir.

Anyhow, you're 14 and I didn't read your wall of text. So I'll just say, girls have cooties.

No it was a legit question, not trying to make fun of you. It was either you have realllyyyyyyyyyyyy bad english, or it wasn't your first language. So I wanted to know before I attempted to make fun of you for it. Now that I know it's a secondary language, you're good sir.

Anyhow, you're 14 and I didn't read your wall of text. So I'll just say, girls have cooties.

My bad, I mean they have coochies. Ty for clearing this up Jager.

Edited by Allan

• Content Count:  4360

Stick it in her butt

Edit:

Assholes get bitches

Edit:

Fuck bitches, get money

Edit:

Now I got some hoes to meet and some bitches to fuck

Reply to Thread