? servers

? players online

SteamGamers Zombie Escape Trailer

• Content Count:  3391

My only complaint is that there weren't a lot of over-the-shoulder shots. I know that'll be rough to do, but it will raise the excitement and panic levels incredibly. Seeing the action from a player's perspective makes the audience feel like they are there and not just watching it through a CCTV.

A proper PB video, in my eyes, would need a lot of cooperation. Otherwise it'll just be mayhem and impossible to understand what's happening.

Suggestions:

• Prisoner AWP bullet cam
  • Camping CT being rushed
  • Evil Simon Says
  • CT AWP bullet cam from sniper tunnel
  • Prisoners finding hidden weapons
  • The lone CT hero being ambushed
  • Prisoners healing in medic room, possibly follow by a jihad
  • Party at the disco
  • Prisoners taking a shot and passing the gun
  • Last Requests

Even though we don't allow death games in the server, it is still an incredibly fun aspect when we host BWGTs. You may want to have an AO+ present for filming some of these, at least to keep things in order. For instance, an order is given to all go to big cage, it would be nice to show EVERYONE following the order.

Both trailers were very well made and showed the excitement of each game type. Good luck and keep up the good work.

• Content Count:  5063

well. its really hard to spectate all the players on the ze server and get some sholder shots cuz they never stand still. good a good idea!

And thanks for the Suggestions..

Reply to Thread