? servers

? players online

FML

• Content Count:  3391

If you want to get back at your parents, kill them with kindness. It will change their tune. You might not want do, but do it. When you wake up in the morning, give your parents a hug and tell them you love them. On weekends, wake up early and make breakfast. Help out with dinner. Get them gifts for their anniversary. If they yell at you, talk to them in a polite and low tone that you want to talk about it civilly. If they ask you to do a chore, do it. If you're in the middle of a game or mission or something you consider important, ask their permission (as politely as possible) if you can do it later.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  337

I fucking hate my life so much yelling and shit ever since I was little, I can't take it anymore should I get adopted?

i would in no way shape or form recomend it dude,call DSS if u realy want to

• Content Count:  2206

Guyz, I have to say I know what it's like. Ever since I was a little kid I've been showered with gifts, able to do whatever I wanted, and mouth of to my parents. They bout me a car when I was 5 so that I have something to look forward to for the next 11 years....Its ok Orange I know how you feel.

Also one more thing

Cunt

• Content Count:  3343

My life is pretty sucky, I only have two ps3s an xbox 360 a wii a 1000 dollar computer, a private island and my parents will only buy me a car for under 10000 dollars. WTF, I hate them.

• Content Count:  931

You guys don't know him or whats going on

Still, you guys are being dicks to be dicks. I'm getting tired of this shit. Is it cool to be assholes on the internet? Yes, he should suck it up, but why the disrespect? The people reading this don't care that you don't care, so why say it? It's either to promote a response from him, join the crowd, or you're trying to tell us that you're pretty fucking cool.

If you're implying I was trying to be disrespectful, I wasn't. I was being serious. Unless your parents neglect you or beat you or are abusive what the fuck gives you a reason to hate them? Because they take your pocket money away?

It doesn't matter if you think it is cool to be a dick on the internet or not. No one gives a fuck. How does telling someone to respect their parents make you think you're cool?

It looks like you were implying your rant at me but if you weren't then Y0Rjn6W9jYk

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1405

Don't listen to the trolls an_orange. Hope you get better man, speak to councilors, or friends. Really hope the best for you.

ps. If people can't say anything helpful, fuck off.

• Like 1
Edited by Ketch

Reply to Thread