? servers

? players online

Keylin, something to confess. (you left vent before I could say it)

• Content Count:  2666

My darling Keylin, this is more than I could have ever hoped for! Not only are we getting the backing of the bulk of the community, but we are also setting an example for the rest of them! Already others are taking after us, and this is becoming a great sg hookup thread.

I've already gone to this site and ordered this for myself to recreate my own epeen and send it your way.

http://www.adameve.com/sexy-extras/novelties-fun-stuff/sp-clone-a-willy-kit-7805.aspx

I can't wait to see what your fleshlight has in store for me, I can only imagine the things I'll be doing to it.. Keylin, if this really works out, and we can be together forever like Edward and Bella, well, I will spend the rest of my life being whatever man you want me to be. I'm so happy right now, words cannot express my excitement. Ask anyone on vent with me right now, I couldn't troll jigglebelljr right now even if he walked into this thread in a tutu and a magic wand. I love you Keylin, and now that you know that, we can walk this world together, so happy and free. We will change the world together, I know it.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  227

“My boyfriend and I had so much fun with this kit – it’s so easy! We even enjoyed a double penetration with him in my backdoor, and his ‘replica’ in my vagina!” -Elizabeth P.

• Content Count:  401

So.. who wants to buy this so me and my girlfriend can fuck with a replication of your penis? Sounds kind of hot in my opinion.

I've got the oreos

• Content Count:  2666

Bubbles, Im hurt that you have confessed your love to Keylin, because....welll... Your my only one, your the ying to my yang, they way you belittle me and always hate on me, the way you always complain when i enter into your vent channel. I know that it is just a cover for your true feelings, and well I need to get this off my chest. I take your abuse because I love it, When you troll anyone i get all hot and bothered and I have to fap. When i see you have posted I get a smile that i cant whipe off my face. I even set it up so when you make a post it appears in an rs feed on my desktop. My biggest dream is for you to +rep me and love me forever, but when you posted this keylin thread i died alittle, but I know it'll be ok because your my one and only. I

I hope you can continue to berate me because it feels so good.

I'd like to say that this post has touched me deeply, but well, I am sorry, but I would only be a homosex for Keylin, if that were the case. The reason I keep away from you is because well... I know someone else in SG who likes you..

His name is iScout.

• Like 3

Reply to Thread