? servers

? players online

Valve mysterious picture idea!

• Content Count:  674

Hey,

I saw someone made a post about this and said that this could be Duke Nukem, and I really think it is him. I myself don't enjoy playing games like this :angry: but I know others do! And if you ask me it really is Duke Nukem.

2vlrtqx.png

duke-nukem-trailer-coming.jpg

I mean look at the armor and his glasses, are exactly the same on all pictures of Nuke Dukem like on the one ValVe showed!

So I think fans should be happy about this... :smile:

I think that SchmoSalt was right in the other post and that this is Duke Nukem! You can even see the shells on his armor on both pictures, since the producer went out of money, they sold it to EA, but already bought the engine of Source! Therefore ValVe is a part of it.

Edited by yardy

• Content Count:  2085

Obviously shooped in my opinion. "61810" is written in the Impact font. Valve is a very typographical- and design- conscious company; they would never use a font as terrible as Impact.

• Content Count:  674

Obviously shooped in my opinion. "61810" is written in the Impact font. Valve is a very typographical- and design- conscious company; they would never use a font as terrible as Impact.

Never thought of that... but interesting! But yeah fuck Duke! I want Counter-Strike 2.0 or Half-Life 2: Episode 3. Fuck everything else!

• Content Count:  2596

lol'd

• Content Count:  602

Are you kids even fucking old enough to remember Duke Nukem 3D?

I am and I played the shit out of it when I was a brat.

With the quality of games Valve releases, if they do reelase a Duke game, it will be something a lot of fans have been waiting for.... more than a decade.

PS: Duke is owned by Take Two (T2 in that list).

• Content Count:  1590

yea if it doesnt have to do with ep 3 people are gonna be disappointed

a good surprise would be valve is making a console xD

People are gonna be disappointed then

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=active&q=gabe+its+not+episode+3&sa=X&ei=l6gXTKqFOMaAlAfnpeSSDA&ved=0CBQQgwM

Also Duke Nukem is awesome not sure why you people are saying "Fuck Duke"

Reply to Thread