? servers

? players online

One mad Russian

• Content Count:  1938

Lying about if you are or not, you're still a douche.

If you are not lying: You're a fucking loser because you baked a cake that says "myg0t owns me", took picture with it, and posted it online to be part of myg0t.

If you are lying: You're a fucking loser that lies about being part of an Internet "clan" you aren't a part of for attention.

Either way, you're fucked.

Hey LitKey, have you ever heard of this thing called the "World Wide Web"???

• Content Count:  79

Lying about if you are or not, you're still a douche.

If you are not lying: You're a fucking loser because you baked a cake that says "myg0t owns me", took picture with it, and posted it online to be part of myg0t.

If you are lying: You're a fucking loser that lies about being part of an Internet "clan" you aren't a part of for attention.

Either way, you're fucked.

Either way I don't care

• Content Count:  935

Since when did we discriminate based off of stereotypes???

myg0t info

myg0t is an online gaming organization and website dedicated to raging. According to the site, the group was founded in the summer of 1998 by the then 12-year-old "Brad" aka "g0d" and his friends . Since that time, the group has become well known for cheating, and crashing game servers, along with its intended goal of causing rage, specifically in first person shooters such as Counter Strike.

Educate yourself. :tongue_smilie:

• Content Count:  4473

Its not a stereotype thing, and Ev is just pointing out the general policy on those fools...we ban myg0t members from out servers on site if they have the tag on. From what I take on the ruling, if he doesn't have it on and doesn't be a myg0t prick around here, he can stay. It is not my decision to make, but I say if he doesn't mention any myg0t stuff or posts anymore of their junk here, he can stay. That's if he is a member though. If he is lying (don't know why anyone would be dumb enough to join them..), he can go wank off to chaos elsewhere.

I don't think he is a real myg0t member though. he probably screwed up the cake and they wouldn't let him in... :rlol:

• Content Count:  79

Its not a stereotype thing, and Ev is just pointing out the general policy on those fools...we ban myg0t members from out servers on site if they have the tag on. From what I take on the ruling, if he doesn't have it on and doesn't be a myg0t prick around here, he can stay. It is not my decision to make, but I say if he doesn't mention any myg0t stuff or posts anymore of their junk here, he can stay. That's if he is a member though. If he is lying (don't know why anyone would be dumb enough to join them..), he can go wank off to chaos elsewhere.

I don't think he is a real myg0t member though. he probably screwed up the cake and they wouldn't let him in... :rlol:

Nah myg0t doesnt care about what the cake looks like they just want a cake and a myg0t owns me thing

Reply to Thread