? servers

? players online

One mad Russian

• Content Count:  4473

umm...its a community, not a clan, so technically he is...and I am a former admin, so don't get any ideas :001_tt2:

I think they do care about the cake and the procedure...I have heard stories where the "m" in myg0t was capitalized and they didn't get in...and if you didn't wear a party hat you didn't get in and other mundane crap...

What can you expect from a clan made by a 12 year old nubcake?

• Content Count:  935

You're funny aren't you? You're not even a part of ZM so GTFO FOO

Everyone is part of ZM. Its a community, and if you cant seem to understand that the nid like to see how you play with other members, oh thats right, you a myg0t member. Case closed.

*EDIT* seems as if italian beat me to it...

• Content Count:  1938

Some users also copy an innocent player's name and annoy everyone with that name, which can cause the innocent player to get banned from the server forever. Some will use a non-ASCII name, generally causing new admins being unable to ban them from the server.

lol i've done that a few times before : D

• Content Count:  79

umm...its a community, not a clan, so technically he is...and I am a former admin, so don't get any ideas :001_tt2:

I think they do care about the cake and the procedure...I have heard stories where the "m" in myg0t was capitalized and they didn't get in...and if you didn't wear a party hat you didn't get in and other mundane crap...

What can you expect from a clan made by a 12 year old nubcake?

They took off the party hat rule and no they dont care about the looks they just want a cake and "mygot owns me"

• Content Count:  2488

If your truly in myg0t show us your cake picture, but i sincerely doubt that you are. No need to boost your E-ego by lying to us and saying your in myg0t.

Massacre you applied for admin and got rejected due to the fact that you came off as a douchebag to almost everyone that you play with and were banned on 2 occasions with the 3rd being from me which I removed on my mistake...Claiming to be in myg0t helps your situation in absolutely no way at all.

• Content Count:  79

If your truly in myg0t show us your cake picture, but i sincerely doubt that you are. No need to boost your E-ego by lying to us and saying your in myg0t.

Massacre you applied for admin and got rejected due to the fact that you came off as a douchebag to almost everyone that you play with and were banned on 2 occasions with the 3rd being from me which I removed on my mistake...Claiming to be in myg0t helps your situation in absolutely no way at all.

Haggard already said that I have no chance in getting in and if I show it people will prolly go that's not you you just took that from the myg0t page.

Reply to Thread