? servers

? players online

Who Knows Who?

• Content Count:  1236

I try to keep this shit out of my personal life and such.

That.

I refuse to let my friends know how big of a nerd i am :p I wouldn't invite them here.

I mean, there's people that i say i'd like to meet, but there's no way i would. I'm not going to pay money for a plain ticket to fly to the UK just to meet some dude i know via the internet. That'd be silly!

Bob Loblaw and I live close (~ 40 minutes) but i'm not going to go out and make a point of meeting him.

• Content Count:  3736

I try to keep this shit out of my personal life and such.

you dont want to bring your personal life here well....

your personal life was brought to the forums... I like the thimble to!!

Nah, we all get together in the living room and set down the board. I like being the thimble but Trogdor always bitches about how I get everything because I'm the younger one. After crying for a few hours to mom, he just picks the hat. Mom always picks the train CUZ SHE SILLY LIEK THAT.

:)

and I live near veggie and a few other are in the south fl area..it be funny to meet em!!

• Content Count:  1752

Nah, we all get together in the living room and set down the board. I like being the thimble but Trogdor always bitches about how I get everything because I'm the younger one. After crying for a few hours to mom, he just picks the hat. Mom always picks the train CUZ SHE SILLY LIEK THAT.

SO UNFAIR.

Reply to Thread