? servers

? players online

DMT

• Content Count:  1933

pWQiqRcFXxw

A slightly shorter explanation for you lazy fucks.

Sort of a big deal. Surely you know of near death experiences? Out of body experiences? These divine visions people describe just before death? Fuck, dreams? Its likely all those are actually a type of psychadellic trip as a result of your brain producing Dimethyltryptamine, which is the most powerful known psychadellic and one of the most illegal substances you can posess, and your brain produces it every night while you dream and just before death in your pineal gland, or your "third eye".

Edited by SOLANUM

• Content Count:  1141

A slightly shorter explanation for you lazy fucks.

Sort of a big deal. Surely you know of near death experiences? Out of body experiences? These divine visions people describe just before death? Fuck, dreams? Its likely all those are actually a type of psychadellic trip as a result of your brain producing Dimethyltryptamine, which is the most powerful known psychadellic and one of the most illegal substances you can posess, and your brain produces it every night while you dream and just before death in your pineal gland, or your "third eye".

While that does sound interesting, I am too fucking lazy to watch those long ass videos.

While that does sound interesting, I am too fucking lazy to watch those long ass videos.

You should, particularly the first one. Joe Rogan hosted The Man Show, FearFactor and commentates for the UFC, but hes one of the smartest people i've ever heard, and one of very few people who i'll willingly sit and listen to for more than 6 minutes.

Dam you crackheads. We don't need drugs, that video was boring but i listened it to the end.

Joe R. explained this best. If you could show people from 200 years ago the different sorts of "waves" and forces we've discovered, it would be no different from magic to them.

You cant see the sort of "waves" used in telephones, TVs, radios, microwaves and many others things that are commonplace now, but were pretty sure they exist in some form.

If we've only just discovered those, think of the possibly infinite number of other forces, energies or "waves" that we dont, and cant know about because we dont have the senses to detect them. Its theorised that at least some psychadellics can allow you to see these things that otherwise you would have no idea even existed. Assuming this is all true, DMT does this by utilizing your "third eye", which is presumably able to detect them.

This all could be completly wrong of course, theres no way of really knowing for sure. Not now anyway.

My point is basically not everyone who uses drugs does so to get high, some people are in it for enlightenment.

Edited by SOLANUM

• Content Count:  1141

My point is basically not everyone who uses drugs does so to get high, some people are in it for enlightenment.

Which happens to involve getting really, really high.

Which happens to involve getting really, really high.

Well yeah.

But like i said, its not always just for that; the feeling of being really, really high.

• Content Count:  2095

Saw this on FacePunch, it's made by the same guy (I think) who created another drug that lasts for a month. It starts off making you feel EXTREMELY good, as if you were God, and drops the 2nd week and makes you feel the worst you've ever felt for another 2 weeks.

Reply to Thread