? servers

? players online

BRING BACK THE OLD CSS!! SIGN THE PETITION!!

• Content Count:  4360

Bawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I can't play CS:S for 12 hours! Big fucking deal all the new things can be turned off, all the mods will work in like a day. Quit fucking bitching the only things they need to fix are the steam community name and the 66 tick shit.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  482

Alright, changed my mind. read about all the stuff going on with the removed minigames, removed PB, and worst of all........ no ragdoll effects! :( Fuck valve! THEY DIE NAO!!!

Edited by Forester155

• Content Count:  3380

You guys seriously have to stop with this thing and think for yourselves.

Stop following everyone else.

What the flying fuck does any of that have to do with absoloutley anything? So because it appears there are a large number of people who share my same opinion that makes me and all of them followers? Or maybe it means we share a fucking opinion?

If thats the case, you should think for yourself and stop being one of those guys trying to pretend that the new update does not suck and attempting to make all of us who actually give a crap feel like we are immature. Though, I will say, these petitions are about as helpful as the L4D2 petition.

Edited by Bad Dog

• Content Count:  920

What the flying fuck does any of that have to do with absoloutley anything? So because it appears there are a large number of people who share my same opinion that makes me and all of them followers? Or maybe it means we share a fucking opinion?

If thats the case, you should think for yourself and stop being one of those guys trying to pretend that the new update does not suck and attempting to make all of us who actually give a crap feel like we are immature. Though, I will say, these petitions are about as helpful as the L4D2 petition.

Uhm... I'm talking about people that have not tried the game or even researched anything saying "THE NEW CSS SUCKS" and signing petitions when they havent launched the game yet.

Reply to Thread