? servers

? players online

BRING BACK THE OLD CSS!! SIGN THE PETITION!!

• Content Count:  6466

Tbh i really think it'd be a good idea if valve gave you a CHOICE to use the new version, or the old.

Valve is just doing this for $$, The update doesn't help us one bit.

Cause we had to pay for the update, yah.

Cause they have source at normal price not 66% off, yeah.

You're an idiot, they gain little to no money whatsoever from this update, they could have put source at 66% off any day of the month to make the money they'd be making from it being a discount.

I refer to the post I made in that 'Valve player complaint' thread on this topic. It's a bunch of idiots following a bandwagon that have no idea how major updates to games work. Nor do they have any idea what it was like when 1.6 came out and 1.5 community did this EXACT same thing crying like little girls when 1.6 was all for the better in the long run once bugs were fixed and plugins were revised to suit it.

No matter WHEN CS has an update, this same shitfest happens, EVERY time. Then a month passes and everyone's like 'lol just got done playing source for 18 hours straight for third time this week' and back to enjoying the game.

• Like 2
Edited by XeNo

• Content Count:  3380

Valve is just doing this for $$

Do you...know how money works? Because offering the update for free AND putting CS:S on sale for 66% off...isnt exactly doing it for $$.

• Content Count:  920

Cause we had to pay for the update, yah.

Cause they have source at normal price not 66% off, yeah.

You're an idiot, they gain little to no money whatsoever from this update, they could have put source at 66% off any day of the month to make the money they'd be making from it being a discount.

I refer to the post I made in that 'Valve player complaint' thread on this topic. It's a bunch of idiots following a bandwagon that have no idea how major updates to games work. Nor do they have any idea what it was like when 1.6 came out and 1.5 community did this EXACT same thing crying like little girls when 1.6 was all for the better in the long run once bugs were fixed and plugins were revised to suit it.

No matter WHEN CS has an update, this same shitfest happens, EVERY time. Then a month passes and everyone's like 'lol just got done playing source for 18 hours straight for third time this week' and back to enjoying the game.

This.

What I've been saying all day to everyone. Its ALWAYS like this when there's an update. And then later everyone forgets that a couple weeks before they hated the game and threatened that would quit if they didn't put the game back to the way it was.

Edited by SATAN

• Content Count:  3736

Do you...know how money works? Because offering the update for free AND putting CS:S on sale for 66% off...isnt exactly doing it for $$.

They are promoting the game ... thats unusual!!!:crazy:

Did you see the daily monster sale they've been having on several games???

BUT YEAH NEW CSS IS SOOOOO GAY!!!!

Z2SkZATmGIs

Edited by trakaill

Reply to Thread