? servers

? players online

Is this creepy or is it just me?

• Content Count:  604

Months ago I was sitting at my computer when I hear this moaning not like a sexual moan either, like a with from left 4 dead. I look around the corner to see where the sound was coming from, and nothing... so I investigate! And found out my cat snores.

• Content Count:  931

Creepy thing like this happened to me the other night as well.

It was about 12am and I went down stairs to clean my teeth came back up stairs to my room and closed my skylight window. Got into bed and about 10 mins later I heard movement on my roof. I ignored it and tried to go to sleep...

Next I heard large bangs on the roof and I was starting to think wtf? Then I heard tapping on the window. At this point I was tripping out, so I decided to confront what ever was on top of my roof and I opened my window and poked my head out. Waited for a few mins as I could not see anything and then as I went to close the window my cat popped her head out and scared the shit out of me. After that I let her in and she looked at me, bit me and then ran off down the stairs and waited at the door.

Scary shit. The moral of the story is to close the door to your room when you go to brush your teeth or don't leave your window open.

Reply to Thread