? servers

? players online

Gather 'round, newfags. Band wagon required.

• Content Count:  2122

I remembered where you quarantined me every damn round then I kill you at some point.

i remember you didn't believe me about the quarantine and you getting shot in the face with an awp when you walked out of your cell before the time was up, many times.

• Content Count:  3380

I remember when CTs were more than "Those fags that live in ventilation systems" and Ts were more than "I need a map with 10000 teleports and a deagle in every cell or else I will RTV!"

• Like 1

• Content Count:  283

we can all sit around and wish that things were like the good ol days. but that will never happen. take this newest CS update. theres some relatively minor things im unhappy with, and one or two major things (like why my fps SUCK now when they were great before) but no amount of petitions are going to change jack shit.

once or twice a year i blink and realize that things have changed a lot from a certain time period and i wish i could go back and have fun in the same ways that i used to. i could stay angry with it and keep wishing, or i could just accept the present state of things and make the best of it. :smile1:

• Content Count:  2122

we can all sit around and wish that things were like the good ol days. but that will never happen. take this newest CS update. theres some relatively minor things im unhappy with, and one or two major things (like why my fps SUCK now when they were great before) but no amount of petitions are going to change jack shit.

once or twice a year i blink and realize that things have changed a lot from a certain time period and i wish i could go back and have fun in the same ways that i used to. i could stay angry with it and keep wishing, or i could just accept the present state of things and make the best of it. :smile1:

1. We're not talking about the new CSS.

2. The best of it is shit.

3. It's not that hard to change prison break gameplay; it depends on the players, not the server.

4. Your computer sucks.

• Content Count:  283

i know you werent talking about new CSS. i mentioned that as an example of the concept of people wishing things were like they were in the past etc.

my computer is definitely not shit. as i said, my fps were fine before the update. kept all the same settings as before after the update and even tried lowering my resolution and it still didnt help. havent had to troubleshoot shitty fps for a while so now i gotta go do some research...

• Content Count:  2085

I'm guessing you weren't there when we first got the pb server?

It was a joke post. I personally don't mind razerv6 too much, but I know a lot of people dislike it.

Reply to Thread