? servers

? players online

Gather 'round, newfags. Band wagon required.

• Content Count:  408

I like the idea of giving the terrorists chance to escape but, also it would be unfair to the ct's if every round is the terrorists escaping and them not listening to the ct's :].

Forget what I said because after thinking about it I actually agree with you guys because I have seen the 4 minute do nothing and sit around thing that the T's and Ct's do nothing when they have opportunity to make the game fun for that wasted 4 minutes.

Edited by An_Orange

• Content Count:  920

When people don't rebel it's retarded because they just sit there for the whole round. If I wanted to NOT PLAY A GAME, I would NOT get on CSS.

I really don't understand that...

I'm amazed at how many Ts are perfectly content just sitting around entire rounds not doing anything.

Except from mic spamming............................

• Content Count:  11725

Notice the lack of AO+ input. Pure disinterest in going over this subject for the upteenth time.

Disinterest because you guys dont feel like wasting your time on PB.

Shame.

• Content Count:  3391

Any map that has teleporters should be removed. It's a ROLE PLAYING server. What fucking prison, IN REAL LIFE, has teleports? NONE! All of the electric maps are boring and full of crap teleports and hidden secrets.

• Content Count:  2686

When people don't rebel it's retarded because they just sit there for the whole round. If I wanted to NOT PLAY A GAME, I would NOT get on CSS.

It's like being in a real prison!

Reply to Thread