? servers

? players online

World Cup bandwagon thread

• Content Count:  1484

Obviously I'm making a fool of myself, because when I said spain would win, and they won, then yes I'm a fool, OBVIOUSLY. It doesn't matter how they win, they won. UMAD?

Okay.

So how did you know they would win?

Because of how they played? I LOL'D

• Like 2

• Content Count:  920

Spain was also the Favorite so a lot of people got that one right...

And the octopus went 8-0 thats why he's got that much attention, but to me he just got very lucky.

• Content Count:  4550

It's funny that you, von dutch and boobcake are all the people thanking and complaining about me saying I thought Spain would win. I guess being dutch and your team losing gives you the right to be an arse, right?

I thought Spain would win after the euro cup, and they have some quality players in their team like Torres, Villa and Xavi etc. You can argue they didn't play as the 'best' team in the cup, but when has the best team always won. If you look into the history of football, things don't always turn out how people will think.

A lot of people in these 2 world cup threads didn't even mention Spain, which is why I went 'Lalalala'. It's pretty stupid how I'm even having to post this, honestly.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1484

30ljl84.jpg

It's funny that you, von dutch and boobcake are all the people thanking and complaining about me saying I thought Spain would win. I guess being dutch and your team losing gives you the right to be an arse, right?

I thought Spain would win after the euro cup, and they have some quality players in their team like Torres, Villa and Xavi etc. You can argue they didn't play as the 'best' team in the cup, but when has the best team always won. If you look into the history of football, things don't always turn out how people will think.

A lot of people in these 2 world cup threads didn't even mention Spain, which is why I went 'Lalalala'. It's pretty stupid how I'm even having to post this, honestly.

It's pretty stupid how you went ''lalalala'' as you obviously didn't even see the match in the first place.

But congratulations, you indeed guessed it right.

• Content Count:  4263

Spain were odds-on favourites to win the World Cup going into it. I wanted Netherlands to win because a) I have the dutch shirt (its cool), and b) 99.9% of their starting lineup aren't from Real Madrid/Barcelona

• Content Count:  6712

I didn't think Spain would win, and looking back I still feel that they haven't won it, other teams have lost it.

But that is Spain's strength perhaps.....it's not the best tactic to rely on teams missing chances but it worked. Spain almost always score, so even if they play not so great if the other team can't score, no matter how many great opportunities they have.....Spain will win.

It's not stupid to think that Spain would win, because they're a very successful team at the moment. Even in the final...Netherlands had their chances but Spain played a good game too. It was 0-0 for most of the match but it was still an exciting match.

• Content Count:  4550

It's pretty stupid how you went ''lalalala'' as you obviously didn't even see the match in the first place.

But congratulations, you indeed guessed it right.

I watched nearly every match of the world cup. Football matches will almost always be in favour of one team or the other. Holland didn't take their opportunities to score and win. Why are you getting so upset about this? lol.

• Content Count:  368

I watched nearly every match of the world cup. Football matches will almost always be in favour of one team or the other. Holland didn't take their opportunities to score and win. Why are you getting so upset about this? lol.

arguing just to argue is fun.

now that the world cup is over football/soccer just sounds quite.

needs more vuvuzelas

Reply to Thread