? servers

? players online

World Cup bandwagon thread

• Content Count:  2661

I decided to go for Paraguay because the model is going to strip naked and run through the streets if they win.

i forget her name but shes done a bunch of nude spreads for magazines. not a big deal.

• Content Count:  1079

Why are you so sure? If you are basing it on the fact that they beat England 4-1 then you are sadly ill-informed. They played a terrible team, strikers/midfield put up a decent performance but the defence was ropey as hell. Watch the Germany - Argentina match and you'll see. The Argentinian strikers will rip the defence to shreds.... although saying that Argentina's defence isn't exactly the best in the WC.

You make a valid point.

Unfortunately, because I must prove the American sterotype to be correct: Your argument is in invalid by default because you're jealous that Germany won.

Edit: If nothing else, Germany will win simply because of their interesting partying ways:

JezBAUxpb1Q

Edited by Chêvouÿx

• Content Count:  1070

I said Netherlands for day 1, they havent been beaten in 23 str8 matches now. This team always does excellent in the group stages and somehow finds an early exit in the elimination stages. But after today they're over that hump and will have a tough but winnable match against Uruguay to see em into the finals.

I stand to win $250 if the Netherlands win the worldcup x].

P.S. Robben is the man and took a beating today. PLAY OF THE MATCH!~

• Content Count:  2034

i forget her name but shes done a bunch of nude spreads for magazines. not a big deal.

It just gives me a reason to actually keep watching and root for a team. :blink1:

• Content Count:  4980

Ghana lost, I wanted an African team to make it to the semi's. I think Germany is gonna win. Fuck Red Tampon was right.

Reply to Thread