? servers

? players online

Technical backend update

• Content Count:  1300

PB is live and fully converted.

There is a temporary mutemod plugin that ignores admins that is "supposed" to mute voice on death and unmute on round start, but IDK that it will do anything.

again if there are issues post them up.

will be testing KAC (kigen anti cheat) beta and rolling that out on the servers as needed. should be config and cvar adjustments to tweak settings, but otherwise update and work complete.

• Content Count:  2085

Awesome work so far, seriously. This must take a lot of time and I am glad you do it. I am not sucking up at all.

will be testing KAC (kigen anti cheat) beta and rolling that out on the servers as needed

Nice. I do not know too much about KAC, but I know they perm ban anyone globally who uses the LUA plugin, due to its powerful abilities (it is "designed to allow for easier scripting and use of the source engine", but a lot of people just use it to cheat).

I am pretty sure that there is an option to ignore global KAC bans for LUA, but only kick people who actually have the plugin loaded.

Also, you probably already know of all this well-known information, but if not... :)

• Content Count:  1278

trikz is live, need testers to get in there and see what shakes loose

Just got back from football practice, will be checking out trikz now.

Edit: Everything is working great. The trikz menu doesn't interfere with the admin menu anymore which is awesome. There is only one thing I would ask, is if you could ignore radio messages with a plugin of some sort which would save players the time of typing ignorerad in console.

Edited by ChainedLord

• Content Count:  1300

the servers are going to have to be updated due to the "new" valve update about 15 minutes ago.

so bear with me as I do it one server at a time

chained ill see what i can do on the radio messages

• Like 1
Edited by Jager

Reply to Thread