? servers

? players online

Goodbye

• Content Count:  1824

Cry some more? Why would I cry? I got, like what, 3 or 4 of you faggots perm banned from here? I don't understand where you think I'm upset in any way, shape, or form. Also, you may not want to bring mothers involved Dante, especially considering how "close" you are to your mother dear.

Seeing as I haven't seen my mother in more than 14 years I couldn't really care less if you try to throw some insults out of your lil girl mouth. Insults from you don't hurt. They're more like a mosquito bite, just annoying.

• Content Count:  11501

Seeing as I haven't seen my mother in more than 14 years I couldn't really care less if you try to throw some insults out of your lil girl mouth. Insults from you don't hurt. They're more like a mosquito bite, just annoying.

I didn't say I was going to insult anybody, not sure where your inductive reasoning comes into play.

Also, one minute I'm a gay faggot, the next I have a vagina. Someone can't make up their mind.

• Content Count:  2034

I didn't say I was going to insult anybody, not sure where your inductive reasoning comes into play.

Also, one minute I'm a gay faggot, the next I have a vagina. Someone can't make up their mind.

Gay tranny with a vagina?

• Like 1

• Content Count:  11501

It's good to see TNS getting the regurgitated shit that SG doesn't want.

Don't know Micro tbh, but they're getting a lot of the other regurgitated shit SG doesn't want. They should take some more though; we haven't regurgitated enough. =/

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2596

If my kid looked like this

motivatord75ff9d97602f950000ebed4f4.jpg

Id leave too

*cute smile for beth :3*

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2596

Don't know Micro tbh, but they're getting a lot of the other regurgitated shit SG doesn't want. They should take some more though; we haven't regurgitated enough. =/

*cough* omar *cough*

Reply to Thread