? servers

? players online

Digital Drugs

• Content Count:  4360

yeah, i saw a video about some county who was flipping shit about it. Parents are freaking that there kids are getting high on tones. funny shit

• Content Count:  283

digital drugs have been available for a while now. its called Sunn 0)))

this is a pretty fucking stupid thing to write about. i thought Wired magazine was actually sensible. ive only bought a few of their monthly mags but there was some pretty intelligent discussion going on there. then to actually have this article on their site? aren't there enough real problems in the world for people to worry about instead of making up some crazy stupid shit like this?

that Steve Reich video found at the end of the article is pretty fkn cool sounding though. id love to hear a remix of that in a minigames map haha.

• Content Count:  2167

Yeah I've tried them, actually using I-Doser which they talk about in the article. It really doesn't work as well as they've tried to show. They do make you feel pretty weird, though. (I've got dozens of spare dose files if anyone wants them, lol.)

• Content Count:  11501

Will future presidential candidates defend their i-dosing past by saying, “But I had it on mute”? Are we supposed to declare a war on cyberdrugs or a cyberwar on cyberdrugs? How will police know if a teen is with headphones on is i-dosing or just listening to Justin Bieber? Is the iPod the bong of the future? What would happen if some ne’er-do-well took over the console of the Super Bowl and dosed the entire country? What if kids smoked dried banana peels and listened to these trippy tunes at the same time — could they OD? What happens if someone sells a tainted MP3?

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHA

Fucks sake....really?

• Content Count:  479

I've tried I-Doser too.

Didn't really work, but like MPQC said they do make you feel kinda weird. Nothing spectacular or anything.

The article is stupid though, and of course it has something to do with Oklahoma. Bunch of dumb fucks.

Reply to Thread