? servers

? players online

hate life....

• Content Count:  609

well,i think me and my wife of 5 years are going our seperate ways.it hurts but if i'm to be any kind of man i can't let it show.i think i will miss my boy most of all.he has been through alot and this will probably be confusing to him but his mother thinks this is the best.she says she still loves me but isn't in love with me any more.i still don't understand that one either.oh well.just figured i'd share and see if anyone can relate.laters.

• Content Count:  1058

Crap man, my parents splitted like a year ago, you'll see, things will get wierd and very uncomfortable. It depends on the context, is it on good terms? bad terms? The most important thing is to keep the persons you really love close to you, and dont use your boy as a weapon, like my parents did with me. Things like that happens in life, and it is those things that truly forge a person.

Wish u the best.

• Content Count:  1405

My parents split man, the first year or two are the roughest, You'll get over this. You need to think positive, remember the good ole' expression "There's more Fish in the sea." If you have a child, can't you get some custody of the child? I mean you can still see him right?

But anyways man, Wish you the best of luck, and you'll get over this!

i had dreams of taking him camping.to school.his first tooth falling out,typical dad stuff.but now i have to deal with some other guy taking my son under his wing and showing him things that i won't be there to do.it really sucks.but i don't want to be weak and beg for her to stay even though every ounce of me wants to break down and plead.

• Content Count:  11501

Dude...take her to court, seriously. I know it may hurt you to have a battle against someone you probably still love, but if you really want to see your son; it has to be done. Unless she can prove you are an unfit parent, she can NOT be granted 100% custody of your kid...unless you give it to her.

see,thats the dilemma.i do love her.and my children.and she wants me to be a part of there life.she isn't even trying to keep them away.it's me and knowing that eventually there will be another male figure for my children to look to.and im so afraid i will lose my boys admiration.thank you all for your responses.i guess it's just me not willing to call it quits yet.

i want to,in every ounce of my being,beg her not to but i don't want to seem weak.i've never had to deal with this situation before,so i'm totally clueless as to how and beg her to stay without seeming like a pathetic loser.

Reply to Thread