? servers

? players online

hate life....

• Content Count:  3791

Im sorry to hear this mate, if you ever need to talk I will, and will always be here for you, sometimes it's easier to speak with a stranger.

Be positive man!

• Content Count:  3736

i want to,in every ounce of my being,beg her not to but i don't want to seem weak.i've never had to deal with this situation before,so i'm totally clueless as to how and beg her to stay without seeming like a pathetic loser.

dont do it..it rarely works out even if she does say yes..

be there for your kid make sure he knows who his father is.

• Content Count:  6712

i want to,in every ounce of my being,beg her not to but i don't want to seem weak.i've never had to deal with this situation before,so i'm totally clueless as to how and beg her to stay without seeming like a pathetic loser.

Don't let male pride get in the way.

If the split is going to happen.....keeping your children close to you is the most important thing. You and your children will regret it if you run away from them. You're their real dad...if you're always there for them another man won't take that away from you.

• Content Count:  1330

see,thats the dilemma.i do love her.and my children.and she wants me to be a part of there life.she isn't even trying to keep them away.it's me and knowing that eventually there will be another male figure for my children to look to.and im so afraid i will lose my boys admiration.thank you all for your responses.i guess it's just me not willing to call it quits yet.

if you run away and dont stay in there lives, you will lose them. get something done with custody if you can and stay with them. ive hated my dad for 5 years now because he left me. stay in there lives even if they have anbother male figure in the house to them thats there stepdad. to them your there real dad and believe me theres a huge difference.

goodluck with everything man

• Content Count:  609

we share nothing in common,she stays home with kids all day while i work.i guess the age difference did catch up with me.i was 25 when i met her,she was 17 going on 18.idk.i'm calming down a little though.maybe its for the best.if shes not happy why should i be some lurking creepo still trying to hang on.it would be ubber pathetic.

Edited by A. Wesker

• Content Count:  275

My parents got divorced when i was younger, i visited my dad every weekend, thats what i'd have your kid do, fathers are important in a kids, especially in a son's, life.

Reply to Thread