? servers

? players online

SG.Reg Darth Maul

• Content Count:  903

i read the first 2 lines and i'll tell u this.

SG works just like american government. What they say goes and their ain't a fuck u can do about it.

• Content Count:  155

Maybe if he hung around the forums a bit we would consider unbanning him. He might even be able to gain the support of the community to become an admin and thus reach his dream of being an SA.

actually before this event i did apply for admin but was sadly rejected i thankyou asian sensation for having my back and all the other people that believe my side of the story and would be ecstatic if u gave me a second chance

• Content Count:  2596

actually before this event i did apply for admin but was sadly rejected i thankyou asian sensation for having my back and all the other people that believe my side of the story and would be ecstatic if u gave me a second chance

[YOUTUBE]DbBbipbZkc8[/YOUTUBE]

• Like 2

• Content Count:  2390

Watched the demo and don't see how they claim he was hacking, even did it super slow motion like Caution said, apart from him switching his weapon out every time, the cursor didn't move at all.

But like Mikey said, once the higher ups think something is right they won't go back on it, nothing you can do about it just the way it works here.

• Content Count:  11501

SG works just like american government. What they say goes and their ain't a fuck u can do about it.

Considering the CA's just stopped the BD's and Haggard himself from making two rash decisions on Sunday just by talking it out and bringing common sense to the table, I'd say your post is ignorant as fuck.

• Content Count:  1470

Euhm...

About this case, I'm 100% sure he didn't hack.

But you guys just won't believe otherwise once you think something.

Please just LOOK, and think he isn't a hacker.

Because if you look at the demo and you think "He is a hacker" it looks like he hacks.

So either instead of your imagination start getting some actual proof instead of just "believing" or "hoping" something.

People might say this is bullshit, it actually is not.

Goodbye SG, this is the reason I left ya.

• Content Count:  2942

Euhm...

About this case, I'm 100% sure he didn't hack.

But you guys just won't believe otherwise once you think something.

Please just LOOK, and think he isn't a hacker.

Because if you look at the demo and you think "He is a hacker" it looks like he hacks.

So either instead of your imagination start getting some actual proof instead of just "believing" or "hoping" something.

People might say this is bullshit, it actually is not.

Goodbye SG, this is the reason I left ya.

Who are you?

Reply to Thread