? servers

? players online

Computer broke

• Content Count:  11501

For example, dahaound. Congratulations on one more post! Who the fuck are you dahaound? Seriously, I have never even played a single game with you. What the fuck.

He's a guy who can't manage to spell the word 'thread' right and is spamming the forums with retarded posts that either make no sense or are just illegible. You should definitely take what he says to heart.

• Like 2
Edited by Caution

• Content Count:  1166

I'm sorry if you are offended by the lack of concern here, but one must think logically to gain respect. In this case, I deemed this thread unnecessary because 1) Obviously you can keep contact with friends through your iPhone; 2) a week is not a substantial time to be gone. We will miss you on the servers, but we will have you back with us in a mere week's time; and 3) the dreadfully silly way you react to trolling, which only asks for more "hating."

Truly, I mean no disrespect, but the word "debate" would not exist if one cannot express his/her opinion, even if it opposes that of the other person. Hopefully this smooths things out so that we might become future friends.

• Content Count:  1752

I'm sorry if you are offended by the lack of concern here, but one must think logically to gain respect. In this case, I deemed this thread unnecessary because 1) Obviously you can keep contact with friends through your iPhone; 2) a week is not a substantial time to be gone. We will miss you on the servers, but we will have you back with us in a mere week's time; and 3) the dreadfully silly way you react to trolling, which only asks for more "hating."

Truly, I mean no disrespect, but the word "debate" would not exist if one cannot express his/her opinion, even if it opposes that of the other person. Hopefully this smooths things out so that we might become future friends.

You tryin too hard.

• Content Count:  1740

all these freaking trolls here, if you have nothing nice to say GTFO FFS.

just ignore these retard trolls, they probably have nothing better to do then spam +1 posts and useless crap.

@ trolls, go sit on a buttplug and STFU :rlol:

OT:

sucks, man hope you'll be able to play again, like playing with you in MG, funny as hell :rlol:

can't say get well soon, but i can say be back soon :rlol:

• Like 1

Reply to Thread