? servers

? players online

Scary Stories

• Content Count:  2390

Just wondering if anyone has any scary stories/experiences of their own, or have heard any?

Scariest thing I remember (its not so scary now) is being told by my cousins that some sort of mud people lived in a forest that was right across the street by my house. I remember trying to go to sleep and looking out my window (my room was below ground level so the window was up high but level with the ground outside) and just imagining that on of the mud people would just pop in front of the window.

Like I said it doesn't seem scary now, but most of the scary stuff people experience doesn't seem all too scary when you look back on them.

Anyways what scary stuff's happened to you?

• Content Count:  3341

Squidward's suicide was pretty scary

---> http://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/showthread.php?t=36727

and here is my:

When I lived in Poland, we would always go for vacation to my grandparents. There was a forest, about a kilometer away from us. You could see it from the balcony. My Grampa always tried to make me cry, because he thought it would be funny. So one day, it was like 8:00. The sky was going dark, and we went into the forest. My grampa to make me cry, he ran away from me and left me in the forest. I was about 7 years old when that happened. My grampa started throwing rocks on the trees so it would make those scary noises. I started crying like crazy and called for my mom. He also started making those ghost noises. After about 10 minutes, he comes back and I asked him where he was. He said he was taking a piss. I will never forget that... That was the scariest thing that happened in my life time.

TL:DR My grampa scared the shit out of me.

• Content Count:  4799

I sometimes hear voices in my head. Someone whispering my name, wherever I am, telling me to burn stuff.

Sometimes, the lights flicker at random and I feel really cold. Sometimes I see dreams, where I'm reading the news, it is about how North Korea nuked Tokyo.

I think im going crazy :S

Edited by SilentGuns

• Content Count:  189

Squidward's suicide was pretty scary

---> http://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/showthread.php?t=36727

and here is my:

When I lived in Poland, we would always go for vacation to my grandparents. There was a forest, about a kilometer away from us. You could see it from the balcony. My Grampa always tried to make me cry, because he thought it would be funny. So one day, it was like 8:00. The sky was going dark, and we went into the forest. My grampa to make me cry, he ran away from me and left me in the forest. I was about 7 years old when that happened. My grampa started throwing rocks on the trees so it would make those scary noises. I started crying like crazy and called for my mom. He also started making those ghost noises. After about 10 minutes, he comes back and I asked him where he was. He said he was taking a piss. I will never forget that... That was the scariest thing that happened in my life time.

TL:DR My grampa scared the shit out of me.

That is a little cruel isn't it? :ohwell:

• Content Count:  2994

I sometimes hear voices in my head. Someone whispering my name, wherever I am, telling me to burn stuff.

Sometimes, the lights flicker at random and I feel really cold. Sometimes I see dreams, where I'm reading the news, it is about how North Korea nuked Tokyo.

I think im going crazy :S

What the fuck

• Like 1

• Content Count:  763

Sometimes, i experience things i've seen before... Like i saw into the future or some shit, its really scary when it happens.

Got that too ... sometimes in the middle when i'm saying something i get a déja vue & then quickly try to say the opposite of my déja vue ... then i feel like i changed faith :madgrin:

For the scary part ....

I work at soccer as security ...

so sometimes, when there's a big match coming up ,i go to work in the "Koning Boudewijnstadion" ... this used to be named the "heizelstadion" ("Heyselstadium" in english) ...

Might ring a bell (liverpool - Juventus ... 1985 lots of deaths)

if u don't ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heysel_Stadium_Disaster

Now it happens to be that i usually get to stand at the exact place where the wall collapsed so much time ago & bout 30 ppl died there ...

I usually go check out that place bout 2 hours before the match starts (routine job making sure everything is fine etc.) & even when the whole stadium is empty it happens that i hear voice-like sound there (which i can't understand ... could describe it like some1 whispering something when u weren't paying attention) ... pretty sure it ain't the wind

Everytime i get to stand there i don't feel comfortable at all ... i always peek over my shoulder ... don't really know what i expect to see but yet i keep doing it ...

& when i speak about this with other security people who sometimes stand there , they all claim to feel the same about that place ...

• Content Count:  3056

Got that too ... sometimes in the middle when i'm saying something i get a déja vue & then quickly try to say the opposite of my déja vue ... then i feel like i changed faith :madgrin:

For the scary part ....

I work at soccer as security ...

so sometimes, when there's a big match coming up ,i go to work in the "Koning Boudewijnstadion" ... this used to be named the "heizelstadion" ("Heyselstadium" in english) ...

Might ring a bell (liverpool - Juventus ... 1985 lots of deaths)

if u don't ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heysel_Stadium_Disaster

Now it happens to be that i usually get to stand at the exact place where the wall collapsed so much time ago & bout 30 ppl died there ...

I usually go check out that place bout 2 hours before the match starts (routine job making sure everything is fine etc.) & even when the whole stadium is empty it happens that i hear voice-like sound there (which i can't understand ... could describe it like some1 whispering something when u weren't paying attention) ... pretty sure it ain't the wind

Everytime i get to stand there i don't feel comfortable at all ... i always peek over my shoulder ... don't really know what i expect to see but yet i keep doing it ...

& when i speak about this with other security people who sometimes stand there , they all claim to feel the same about that place ...

Shit is haunted, call the GHOSTBUSTERS!

• Content Count:  1406

for me, it would have to bee the time i fell asleep on a plane going to ohio (from new hampshire) and had a nightmare about crash landing and bursting in to flames. i woke up right (and i meen RIGHT) as the plane landed and in dreamland it was crashing. i nearly shit my self.

Reply to Thread