? servers

? players online

Scary Stories

• Content Count:  1078

How has this not been posted yet?

So ur with ur honey and yur making out wen the phone rigns. U anser it n the vioce is “wut r u doing wit my daughter?” U tell ur girl n she say “my dad is ded”. THEN WHO WAS PHONE?

• Content Count:  607

Once upon a time, a cat came into my house, me and my sister went to investigate and it went into my parents room. We shut the door and started to look around, couldnt find it. As i was standing up from looking underneath the bed, i saw a black figure of a man, and it ran into the wardrobe. I asked my sister if she saw it, she saw that man to. i opened the wardrobe and nothing was in there. We walked downstairs tell my mum and dad about this and the cat was outside.... TRUE STORY BRAH

• Content Count:  2947

I sometimes hear voices in my head. Someone whispering my name, wherever I am, telling me to burn stuff.

Sometimes, the lights flicker at random and I feel really cold. Sometimes I see dreams, where I'm reading the news, it is about how North Korea nuked Tokyo.

I think im going crazy :S

Schizophrenia...?? maybe when you have schizophrenia a common side affect is you hear voices that tell you do things that are not proper. honestly check out the definition you should check that out

Reply to Thread