? servers

? players online

The man of the situation....

• Content Count:  275

Well it can't be worse than sending a big ol' expensive pile of metal to mars which dosn't work when it gets there anyway :rolleyes:

too bad they worked, and gathered very useful information, and lived over their expected lifetime, but yeah, otehr than that.

• Content Count:  195

too bad they worked, and gathered very useful information, and lived over their expected lifetime, but yeah, otehr than that.

Hmm i do believe that it crashed, or did they send others? Anyway what use does that knowlage have when we could have used the money to invest in things like hospitals, schools (Solar Roads? :huh: ) etc. In my own personal opinion it's wortless in comparason. Not that i do think that seeking knowlage is a good thing, but we need to deal with more imminent problems first. :thumb:

• Content Count:  470

Potshot basically summed up my opinions on this. While it's good that people are actually thinking out of the box (something we really need atm), a large-scale project such as this will require a LOT of funds just to start out, even if it will pay for itself over it's lifetime. Before trying something like this, taxes should go elsewhere, where they'll have more immediate results.

• Content Count:  490

Im confused WHAT IS THIS THREAD GOING ABOUT!

Try actually watching the vid?

Hmm....... That's a lot of money. So, do you believe, with the amount of money we are in debt right now, which is in the trillions, that we can actually afford that? Although it's partly recycled, not all of that is going to be from recycling.

Just so you all know.. here is an actual link to our up-to-date debt: http://www.brillig.com/debt_clock/

Edited by Moop the communist

Reply to Thread