? servers

? players online

Drunk thugs taught a lesson

• Content Count:  1845

Running them over for being in the middle of the street would have been a better lesson.

no shit if some douche got on my car roof i would have hit the gas

• Content Count:  2095

No shit, eh?

It's retards like these you see on the fucking news. If I'm right, it's legal to pull a gun on them if it's in a situation like that and you're feeling threatened. Although if you were to use a gun against them, you could be charged with carrying a concealed weapon, but if you have a permit, it's all well. But then again, it really depends upon state laws. Just be reasonable, really.

You can't pull a gun unless they shoot first, and that would fall under self defense.

He's lucky he got in that car and got away, I guarantee they would literally have killed him. If you're drunk and 7 of you get beat by a bat, you aren't letting that slide.

stupid. they didnt get taught shit.

What the fuck does getting taught fall under for you? A guy smashing 7 people with a bat trying to gang up on you is fucking TAUGHT.

Edited by SoulKeeper

• Content Count:  6741

well he almost got his ass kicked.. he really should have just kept hitting them while he had the advantage.. he is an idiot..

And I was disappointed no one got ran into

He accidentally dropped the bat and lost his leverage. Only thing he can do after that is run..

• Content Count:  762

damn ,, the bungs i kno would bang this dude :evil:

Great asswoophing tough, i hope i dont get this shit think i would never stop smacking the dude with a stick till hes in coma :angel:

Reply to Thread