? servers

? players online

Drunk thugs taught a lesson

• Content Count:  1120

He accidentally dropped the bat and lost his leverage. Only thing he can do after that is run..

The reason why he dropped the bat is because he was swinging it around one handed like a 13 year old girl with a fly swatter.

40 swings, multiple hits, not a single one down for the count. Retard was lucky they decided to hit him instead of simply ripping the bat out of his hands and turning it around.

He didn't teach them jack shit aside from "I swing like a bitch, so watch me run like one too".

Don't get me wrong, it took some balls to step out of the car, but he was probably more drunk and or stupid than the rest of those wannabes.

Being taught? HA! Where the hell do you guys live in which that is considered a beat down? That there is the equivalent of a HS scuffle, at best.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2095

The reason why he dropped the bat is because he was swinging it around one handed like a 13 year old girl with a fly swatter.

40 swings, multiple hits, not a single one down for the count. Retard was lucky they decided to hit him instead of simply ripping the bat out of his hands and turning it around.

That's how he dropped it, the guy hit it out of his hands. Though, I do agree he shouldn't have swung it with 1 hand- he probably did some damage still. They're drunk, they can withstand more.

And what are you talking about not one goes down? 1:11 one's on the ground, and again at 1:24.

A lesson was taught when he jumped out of the car, and again when he put two out of 6 down. We never said it's a beat down, and it doesn't have to be a beat down for a lesson to be taught.

I'm pretty sure they learned not to fuck with random people, not to go against a bat, and not to hold onto his car since they probably got fucked up there too.

Edited by SoulKeeper

• Content Count:  3736

You can't pull a gun unless they shoot first, and that would fall under self defense.

Are you serious?? I dont know where the fuck that is but if its in america they have strange laws here about selfdefense. But if you feel your life is threaten you can respond accordingly.

Though he did get out of his car so sort of instigated it 6-7 people came at him in a threatening way I think he had a good case going for him.

Down here a fews year back some old dude was walking his dog and a car(jeep I think) came at him if I remember right climbed on the sidewalk. He pulled out a gun and shot the driver in the head and walked...

Its quite different than france and europe in general

• Content Count:  1120

That's how he dropped it, the guy hit it out of his hands. Though, I do agree he shouldn't have swung it with 1 hand- he probably did some damage still. They're drunk, they can withstand more.

And what are you talking about not one goes down? 1:11 one's on the ground, and again at 1:24.

A lesson was taught when he jumped out of the car, and again when he put two out of 6 down. We never said it's a beat down, and it doesn't have to be a beat down for a lesson to be taught.

I'm pretty sure they learned not to fuck with random people, not to go against a bat, and not to hold onto his car since they probably got fucked up there too.

I don't think you understand the concept of picking a fight with someone, or how to win or lose in one.

Maybe it's due to our locations or something.

If that's "being taught a lesson" nowadays, it's no wonder why those in the army consider the shape of our new recruits as a risk to national security.

Are you serious?? I dont know where the fuck that is but if its in america they have strange laws here about selfdefense. But if you feel your life is threaten you can respond accordingly.

It's the same in America Traikaill. I still don't understand why no one had a gun to begin with...

was hoping to see at least one of the drunk idiots get his skull crushed or get paralyzed.

oh well

You would assume this after reading the title, but being taught a lesson is different from what we were expecting it seems.

• Like 1
Edited by Elleon

• Content Count:  488

He didn't teach them jack shit aside from "I swing like a bitch, so watch me run like one too".

Don't get me wrong, it took some balls to step out of the car, but he was probably more drunk and or stupid than the rest of those wannabes.

Being taught? HA! Where the hell do you guys live in which that is considered a beat down? That there is the equivalent of a HS scuffle, at best.

100% right i can help that guy get pumped and then he can teach them a thing or two

• Content Count:  6712

What kind of idiot DOESN'T carry a weapon around a large city at night?

They got drunk so they can enjoy the bruises in the morning with their hangovers.

People who aren't thugs?

I don't go around London with a baseball bat :madgrin:

Reply to Thread