? servers

? players online

MW2 10th pres?

• Content Count:  3299

how do you mw2 scrim pingpang? I've always wondered, cause cheating in that game is so easy how would they stop me.

Theres different rule sets, mw2t which is basically cod4 promod and twl which allows machine pistols. Diffrent leagues have different rules with different restrictions.Then you get a host both teams are happy with, set up a private match, put on the proper settings, and its first to 13. Also theres no perks. Now for scrims vac is basically the only anticheat and honestly there aren't that many cheaters in mw2 scrims but for matches you have to use uac2 or record with wegame and then upload em to the league website. As for finding the scrim you basically use either #mw2scrim in mirc or the steam group "Modern Warfare 2 Scrim Finder" and you post an announcement and wait for a reply. If you have any other questions just pm me.

Edited by ManiacJak

• Content Count:  4360

Theres different rule sets, mw2t which is basically cod4 promod and twl which allows machine pistols. Diffrent leagues have different rules with different restrictions.Then you get a host both teams are happy with, set up a private match, put on the proper settings, and its first to 13. Now for scrims vac is basically the only anticheat and honestly there aren't that many cheaters in mw2 scrims but for matches you have to use uac2 or record with wegame and then upload em to the the league website. As for finding the scrim you basically use either #mw2scrim in mirc or the steam group "Modern Warfare 2 Scrim Finder" and you post an announcement and wait for a reply.

wow thats gotta blow for people who have a pc that can't record and play at the same time.

Reply to Thread