? servers

? players online

4-chan Founder testimony

• Content Count:  1166

I never had an interest in 4chan. Too cluttered for my liking. I like it here. No advertisements. For now at least. As long as Garfield doesn't lose his job, I think we'll be advert-free.

• Content Count:  2085

I never had an interest in 4chan. Too cluttered for my liking. I like it here. No advertisements. For now at least. As long as Garfield doesn't lose his job, I think we'll be advert-free.

Bitches don't know 'bout ABP.

Edit: moot fucking backtraced it.

Edited by Harry

• Content Count:  195

Why does the law care about hacking a bloody e-mail account anyway? Don't they have more important things to do...like...get bribed and rescue cats out of trees or something that might, be in some way useful to 99.99999% of the population?

• Content Count:  8756

Why does the law care about hacking a bloody e-mail account anyway? Don't they have more important things to do...like...get bribed and rescue cats out of trees or something that might, be in some way useful to 99.99999% of the population?

The problem is that it was Sarah Palin's email account, and the hacker exposed confidential information regarding certain presidential candidates and other information... so it makes sense that this would blow up.

Also, moot is a faggot, and anonymous can suck my dick.

(Also fuck rules 1 and 2).

• Content Count:  11725

The problem is that it was Sarah Palin's email account, and the hacker exposed confidential information regarding certain presidential candidates and other information... so it makes sense that this would blow up.

Also, moot is a faggot, and anonymous can suck my dick.

(Also fuck rules 1 and 2).

RULES 1 AND 2 ONLY ON RAID NEWFAG.

ALSO M00T isnt really a troll or anything.

He just owns the site....and some

Reply to Thread