? servers

? players online

The Purging of Off-Topic

• Content Count:  8756

Ladies, gentlemen, the time has come. The amount of fail and spam that has entered into the realm of SteamGamers has come to be too much. Our mods are being overpowered, Haggard has committed suicide over the spam threads, and Andre's moose antlers have cracked in half.

The time has come to do what must almost never be done.

It is time for the purge.

For long, spam threads, trolls, and retards have ruled the civilization that is called OffTopicia, or as the other Nations of SteamGamers call it, the annoying little brother that everyone likes to make fun of. He has become so annoying that we must use our last option: Nuke it from orbit.

offtopicf.png

My brothers and sisters, we must rise up and fight against the oppression that is caused by Off Topic. It can be better than this, and we must all fight to stop it.

If you are with me, thank this post, and I will invite you to our group (link). You may say that "We have done this before, and it has failed". While you may have tried, this time, it will work. If we all work together, Off topic will at last be safe.

logo.gif

• Like 5

• Content Count:  4360

Make a part of the forum with with no post count and give some of us the ability to move the shit threads to that part. All the post yours threads should go there. And yes let the lynch mobs start

• Content Count:  1662

1) this thread is a troll thread

2) where else would the troll threads go?

3) where would people spam to get HG status other that the "welcome" thread

4) all trolls will post here just for the +1

5) OTF is for OFF TOPIC DISCUSSION

6) where would Red Tampon go to up his post count???

Reply to Thread