? servers

? players online

Quotes

• Content Count:  171

List some that you like. I'll start!

"The great enemy of clear language is insincerity. When there is a gap between one's real and one's declared aims, one turns, as it were, instinctively to long words and exhausted idioms, like a cuttlefish squirting out ink." - George Orwell

"A tragic situation exists precisely when virtue does not triumph but when it is still felt that man is nobler than the forces which destroy him." - Orwell

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

"Men who believe absurdities will commit atrocities." - François-Marie Arouet (Voltaire)

"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan

"For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love. " - Sagan

• Content Count:  2936

"If the law is not on your side, pound on the facts, if the facts are not on your side, pound on the law, if neither the facts, nor the law is on your side, pound on the motherfucking table" - My Legal Writing II Professor

"Michael Jackson was awesome and he danced great, if it were up to me, I'd give him a Uhaul full of kids and let him have his way with all of them, just to MAKE ANOTHER ALBUM LIKE THRILLER!!!" -Byron, 2005

"Wait, last night doesnt mean we are dating?" - FSU chick 2001

"Um... no.. how about some waffle house" - me, directly after

"this ordinance will never pass constitutional mustard!"

"Denny, its muster, and yes, you are right, the law lacks condiments"

-Boston Legal

"In the game of life, attorneys are the guys that bothered to read the instructions and rules on the inside top cover of the box." Jerry Seinfeld.

• Content Count:  6084

"No fighting in the War Room!" -Dr. Strangelove

"I came here to kick ass and chew bubblegum, and I'm all out of bubblegum" -They Live

"Carpet Bombing is very accurate, all bombs are designed to hit the ground" -U.S. Army Ordance

"Game over man, Game over!" -Aliens 2?

• Content Count:  3440

"It's not rape, It's surprise sex!" - unknown

"The key to immortality is to first live a life worth remembering." - Bruce Lee

"If you believe you can or cannot do something, you are exactly right" - Henry Ford

more to come later

• Content Count:  935

I did video game quotes.

"War. War never Changes." // Fallout

"All your base are belong to us." // Zero Wing

"I FEEL ASLEEP." // Metal Gear

"I am Error." // Zelda II: The Adventures of Link

He who controls the past commands the future. He who commands the future...conquers the past.

- Kane from Command And Conquer

Only a fool trusts his life to a weapon...

- Ninja from Metal Gear Solid

"...You were created to serve me!"

"Maybe so, but I still don't like you!"

- Sigma and Zero from Mega Man X2

"Thank you Mario, but our princess is in another castle."

- Toad from Super Mario Bros.

"That guy's a maniac! Why'd he bite me?!"

- Truckdriver from Resident Evil Two

Audio Clips

"The barrier privates me from going there." -Megaman 8

Audio

"Welcome to Tangares base. You’re just in time for the dance party. I’ve arranged a dancing partner for you. DANCE TO THE DEATH!" -Time Crisis

Audio

Jill, here's a lockpick. It might be handy if you, the master of unlocking, take it with you. -Resident Evil

Audio

Edited by EvInReaLife

• Content Count:  1938

"War-huh-YAH! What is it good for. Absolutely... nothing" -Edwin Starr

"Who's the black private dick that's a sex machine to all the chicks? (Shaft!) You're damn right. Who is the man that would risk his neck for his brother man?

(Shaft!) Can ya dig it? Who's the cat that won't cop out when there's danger all about (Shaft!) Right on. You see this cat Shaft is a bad mother--(Shut your mouth) But I'm talkin' about Shaft (Then we can dig it)" -Isaac Hayes

• Content Count:  178

Get over here. - Scorpion

Do a barrel roll. - Peppy Hare

It's over 9000. - Vegeta

Who said that? Who the f**k said that...who's the slimy communist sh*t twinkle tooth cocksucker here who just signed his own death warrant? - Sgt. Hartman

There hasn't been this much creation of space since Moses departed the red sea. - Some NBA commentator :001_tongue:

Reply to Thread