? servers

? players online

Quotes

• Content Count:  894

"I'm just a fucked up girl looking for my own piece of mind, I'm not perfect." - Clementine from Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

"In this bright future, we can't forget our past." - Bob Marley

"I could die right now, Clem. I'm just... happy. I've never felt that before. I'm just exactly where I want to be." - Joel from Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

"what do you do? You laugh. I'm not saying I don't cry but in between I laugh and I realize how silly it is to take anything too seriously. Plus, I look forward to a good cry. It feels pretty good." - Sam from Gardenstate

"People are always angry at anyone who chooses very individual standards for his life; because of the extraordinary treatment which that grants to himself, they feel degraded, like ordinary beings." - Friedrich Nietzsche

"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted." - John Lennon

• Content Count:  2959

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." -- Einstein

"I think we all have moral obligations to obey just laws. On the other hand, I think that we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws because non-cooperation with evil is just as much a moral obligation as cooperation with good." -- Martin Luther King, Jr.

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." -- Mark Twain

" If there's something wrong, those who have the ability to take action have the responsibility to take action." -- Unknown

"Imagination is just madness wearing a nice shirt" -- Shadowex3

• Content Count:  935

My ex-girlfriend told me this when she left, and its basically what i live by now,

To wear your heart on your sleeve isn't a very good plan; you should wear it inside, where it functions best.

Reply to Thread