? servers

? players online

College Bro, College

• Content Count:  169

Im in High School in canada right now im in secondary 4 grade 10 in a hockey program

iwas looking for college that has a great hockey program and education of course , in the states

• Content Count:  1980

went to the University of Delaware, was a party school and nothing else.

Currently Attending Queens college for pre med/ Bio and then take them MCATs and THEN one of the graduate schools

• Content Count:  490

I'm still in high school, but I plan to finish school for HVAC/R then go to OSU (Oklahoma State University) for Veterinary schooling. I'm very money oriented, but I don't put anything else before my family. I am currently setting a goal for an annual 100k/yr. Shouldn't be too hard, right?

Edited by Moop the communist

• Content Count:  975

Im in High School in canada right now im in secondary 4 grade 10 in a hockey program

iwas looking for college that has a great hockey program and education of course , in the states

Try looking up the University of Wisconsin, from what I saw of it it looked like a good school.

• Content Count:  494

Currently on my second year at Saddleback College in California. I plan on getting an Associates in Mathematics at Saddleback and then transferring to University of California, Irvine. I plan on getting a Bachelors in Computer Science over at UCI.

• Content Count:  2661

I'm still in high school, but I plan to finish school for HVAC/R then go to OSU (Oklahoma State University) for Veterinary schooling. I'm very money oriented, but I don't put anything else before my family. I am currently setting a goal for an annual 100k/yr. Shouldn't be too hard, right?

i can't wait to see your hopes and dreams 4 years from now:madgrin::madgrin::madgrin::madgrin::madgrin::madgrin::madgrin::madgrin::madgrin::madgrin::madgrin::madgrin::madgrin::madgrin:

Reply to Thread