? servers

? players online

Ms 13

• Content Count:  381

last night i saw documentary about this gang called ms 13 mara=group salvatrucha=salvadorean 13=born to kill=follow SATAN THEY WORSHIP SATAN IS THEIR GOD

news says they spred like virus ,they are almost all over the states and they have gone international (Spain)

so what do u think about this gang,do they exist in ur area and what should be donne to get rid of them

• Content Count:  6559

They exist HEAVILY in my area, D.C. and the surrounding areas.

What I think should be done?

Less cops giving people tickets for fucking speeding, and more cops arresting these putos for shooting people and ship them off to the Galapagos islands so we can watch darwin work.

I keep my shotgun locked and loaded under my bed.

• Content Count:  4473

Ummm...people pretend they belong to this gang and they really aren't that much of a threat besides a few punks with nothing to do. The real MS 13, maybe, but there really shouldn't be a national call to arms against them.

• Content Count:  1938

Most of these gangs that you see are most likely wannabes that don't live where the gang originally came from, usually California. Sometimes you get a splinter group from the original gangs that goes to a different state, but doesn't happen as often.

You can use the Crip/Blood example, both of which started in Cali, but so many people in other states wanted to be like them and started mimicking. If you take a Crip from Atlanta and bring him to South Central, he is not gonna fit in.

Although they are mostly wannabes, that still doesn't mean that they aren't dangerous. They could be even more just to "prove themselves" to the real gangsters.

The ms 13 is hardly an organized gang, its more of a bunch of teens and young adults with enlarged egos. There are none of them where I live, mainly just Latin King offshoots and East Coast Bloods. They don't really get that bad either, I have hung out with a few LOC's often and a few times with a Blood.

Yea. Ironically, i never heard of these kids before today, when some emo kid in my biology class was rambling on about them to me. So far its a mystery to my area.

Unless you have a Salvadorian population in your area, I highly doubt you will see them.

• Content Count:  2678

gangs are really stupid.but the mafia gulp there the real thing in texas.they have a drug war @ the border right now in texas with the mexican mafia. there killing everyone =O

• Content Count:  2936

I grew up in an area that had latin Kings and MS13, both of these latino gangs can be ridiculously violent, the best way to deal with these pricks is something called the RICO act. 20 year sentences per offense per count, its how they got the mafia. The problem is, because many of these gangs keep their leadership dispersed rather than centralized, its difficult to proverbially "cut the head off the snake". The gods honest best way to get rid of the group is through eradication and decimation: lock every one you find up, and those that associate give them max penalties for anything they do. Giuliani style, so to speak.

These guys arent devil worshippers, most are catholic, some have some "spiritual" guatemalan native indian shit, but most are some garden variety protestant or catholic. They cover themselves in tattoos, and sell meth and third hand market pistols and assault weapons (like uzis, macs and pre-cold war crash AKs)

The other way to deal with them is simply deport them back to guatemala, many of them are here illegally anyways. (the ms13s especially). Revoke their visa for taking part in a criminal enterprise if they have them, and kick them back to the land of bananas and landslides.

I grew up in an area that had latin Kings and MS13, both of these latino gangs can be ridiculously violent, the best way to deal with these pricks is something called the RICO act. 20 year sentences per offense per count, its how they got the mafia. The problem is, because many of these gangs keep their leadership dispersed rather than centralized, its difficult to proverbially "cut the head off the snake". The gods honest best way to get rid of the group is through eradication and decimation: lock every one you find up, and those that associate give them max penalties for anything they do. Giuliani style, so to speak.

These guys arent devil worshippers, most are catholic, some have some "spiritual" guatemalan native indian shit, but most are some garden variety protestant or catholic. They cover themselves in tattoos, and sell meth and third hand market pistols and assault weapons (like uzis, macs and pre-cold war crash AKs)

The other way to deal with them is simply deport them back to guatemala, many of them are here illegally anyways. (the ms13s especially). Revoke their visa for taking part in a criminal enterprise if they have them, and kick them back to the land of bananas and landslides.

Legalize drugs and crash their market. Have them join a cooperation if they want to keep selling their drugs : D

Reply to Thread