? servers

? players online

Ms 13

• Content Count:  2678

Legalize drugs and crash their market. Have them join a cooperation if they want to keep selling their drugs : D

good idea! only bad thing is they would have too put a tax on weed!:cursing:

• Content Count:  4685

I watched the same documentary and it depends where u are like where i live [middle of nowhere NH] there are NO gangs but move down to Texas those kinda states there are a lot more gangbangers.

• Content Count:  2936

dude, the intrinsic financial value of pot off the blackmarket is the same as pasta. its everywhere if you let it grow. Black market pot prices(what everyone buys in the US) are much higher than what people would end u p paying with tarrifs attached to the product. Pot requires less attention than tobacco to grow esp in the southern US, where the only t hing that stops you from having a yard garden are the laws.

• Content Count:  1933

Ah, I saw a documentary on these guys a long time ago, their fucking everywhere, their not common in my area, the ones that you gotta watch for where I live are the Latin Kings and a local gang known as The 13s, pretty retarded if you ask me.

Sol :001_smile:

• Content Count:  1938

We are waiting for somebody to invade the U.S. so we can jump out of the shadows, save the day, and take over the country...but this is a secret, so SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! :rlol:

bhon3l.jpg

• Content Count:  602

MS13 is moving in to where i go to High School (ghetto). They are killing all the old bangers who are lightweights. Very ironic...

The solution to gang violence is to basically give cops arrest on site authorization for even seeing a guy thats in a gang, then make belonging to a gang a crime and deport them all to like, Ghana or something. If it is suicidal to be in one, literally, no one would join. They only stay alive because our revolving door justice system and shit regulations let them.

Reply to Thread