? servers

? players online

"It's dangerous for children to know atheists exist"

• Content Count:  1938

First of all, religion is not something that only comes into your life on Sundays, you fool. Second, people care about Lincoln's beliefs because he was one of America's greatest presidents and they care about how religion influenced his decisions, considering he mentioned it many times in speeches... duh. Third, yes she is dumb, but the reason I think so is because she supports one million dollars in taxpayer money going to this church.. unneeded spending, just like the bullshit government programs I'm sure you'd support.

yea the whole problem was just the blatant violation of separation of church and state. If they really wanted to throw that money somewhere, i'm sure a local charitable organization would be much more efficient for ground level community help.

• Content Count:  2445

nouts7.jpg

I don't think Lit Key likes me...call it a hunch... :rlol:

Just chuckle a bit or something.

call it i'll fucking ban you again if you continue with this bullshit, because you're obviously trying to get under my skin (and it's working)

• Content Count:  2959

If he's trying to do anything it's probably to provoke you into using your admin powers in an argument over religion and politics to silence someone whose views run opposite to yours in an attempt to get you stripped of them (the admin powers, not the views). Considering how you worded that last post on the other page it'd be pretty easy to get someone to walk into this thread and see a religious conservative blowing his top and using his admin powers to silence ye olde defeatocrat, and even with the "no U" it'd probably still tilt more in his favor than yours.

Edited by Shadowex3

• Content Count:  4473

Umm...no...too much of a conspiracy theory.

I was just posting stuff that I would usually post in this situation... would kinda be funny though. It would take too much of my time however and I would never crush Lit Key like that. I know he hates me, but its this hate that is the glue that holds us together! :laugh:

...and I am not part of a political party. I just calls them as I sees them.

• Content Count:  2959

Umm...no...too much of a conspiracy theory.

Nah, this isn't even getting NEAR conspiracy theory territory. You want a real one find somebody wearing a tinfoil hat proclaiming the homosexual agenda.

• Content Count:  2445

It's the same thing you did to Henda before, don't think I don't know. I unbanned you because you came into Vent after you got banned telling me you'd stop this same shit. That was before I saw posts where you called me immature... otherwise you'd be gone right now. I'm just giving you fair warning, keep up with the bullshit and you're banned. LOL

Shadowex3: I'm not worried about that at all.

• Content Count:  4473

Uh huh...yeah I said I would stop AFTER I posted it in the funny picture part. Haven't done anything except get him to insult me for no reason. If what I say is not funny to him, he can not write anything and shut up. There is no need for him to say anything. I don't get how you can push something and not expect to be pushed back.

• Content Count:  1938

Uh huh...yeah I said I would stop AFTER I posted it in the funny picture part. Haven't done anything except get him to insult me for no reason. If what I say is not funny to him, he can not write anything and shut up. There is no need for him to say anything. I don't get how you can push something and not expect to be pushed back.

correct me if i'm wrong but i think that Italian is just doing it for the lulz. So no harm done, unless you don't like lulz then gtfo my internet

Reply to Thread