? servers

? players online

hey guys discussion

• Content Count:  108

This sounds pretty corny, but you have to show her that you care and have her know that there are people who care about her and would be devistated if anything happened to her. If that doesn't work, verbally beat her into submission.

• Content Count:  195

i've been doing these kinds of talks with her for a long time i know why she's depressed and its existential issues not to mention past trauma, extreme self hatred for her looks, confusion resulting from her many mental disabilities, and she escapes from it by doing drugs and trying to kill herself

there is a lot going on and i am not sure what i can do for her anymore i have tried my hardest for her but i can see her slipping away it's so scary every time she od's she gets right back out of the hospital and then continues taking dxm and weed and every time it happens i think it might also be the last... she did go into a mental hospital for a week but they discharged her without helping her or anything its so upsetting

• Content Count:  4123

Call 911 and they will come and evaluate her or like jen said put her on the show Intervention. She may hate you for either of those but it's worth it if it saves her life.

• Content Count:  108

Call 911 and they will come and evaluate her or like jen said put her on the show Intervention. She may hate you for either of those but it's worth it if it saves her life.

This is an idea, but calling 911 can make it a lot worse.

• Content Count:  1938

How old is she? If she is under 18 there are legal ramifications that can be used to put her in treatment.

Also give me her number when shes better, gotta love me my trannies

• Content Count:  4960

Let her be...

Her decision obviously has been made...

It's bad i know but expect to hear the message of her death cuz those people put something in their head. (like the world is better off without them and shit).

Sucks to be her :(

• Content Count:  2206

Let her be...

Her decision obviously has been made...

It's bad i know but expect to hear the message of her death cuz those people put something in their head. (like the world is better off without them and shit).

Sucks to be her :(

Hackzor;488077']If she is religious you can tell her that suicide is a sin and she will go to hell

The idiocy in these 2 posts offends me.

Reply to Thread