? servers

? players online

FUCK THIS WOMAN!

• Content Count:  3205

Fucking cruel. Just for anyone that doesn't want to watch that kind of shit, it's a woman throwing puppies into a river from a bucket.

Thanks, I didn't want my mood to go bad seeing the poor puppies get throw :(:sad2::cry:

can we rape that women and then burn her?

Dude wtf :crazy:

• Content Count:  2596

Why I still love /b/ is because as heartless and dumb it is, most of that shot is done while every anon is bored, waiting for something like this to finally turn on the awesome that has made /b/ famous. Anon maybe be assholes... but WHO THE FUCK THROWS PUPPIES. REALLY?

• Content Count:  2284

Fuck her, she's fucking sick!

I watched her throw one puppy in and heard is yelp and stopped watching it. I can't stand stupid fucks like that. Someone should throw her off a bridge and see how she/he likes it.

• Content Count:  1079

Fuck her, she's fucking sick!

I watched her throw one puppy in and heard is yelp and stopped watching it. I can't stand stupid fucks like that. Someone should throw her off a bridge and see how she/he likes it.

Exactly what I was going to say.

I personally can't stand animal cruelty. If another animal has done nothing to you, why do anything to it? (Yes, humans are animals.) Christ, that woman needs to be killed soon and fast. God damn trailer-trash slav.

She also needs to be burned at the stake like her hero Jan Hus, minus her ever becoming a saint or having a national day named after her. I really do hope someone from 4chan or her own country kills or tortures her as she did to those pups. Call me sick or over-reactive, but I can't imagine the slow and hard death of drowning those pups had; she needs to experience the same.

• Content Count:  4198

I like dogs and I don't like that video, but thats life. Soon you start demanding blood of anyone who has ever working with meat industry.

No, that's completely different. The meat industry provides food en mass, this woman was simply taking part in a cruel and heinous act for no other reason than her sick pleasure. How can you even consider them to be the same thing?

• Content Count:  6084

Exactly what I was going to say.

I personally can't stand animal cruelty. If another animal has done nothing to you, why do anything to it? (Yes, humans are animals.) Christ, that woman needs to be killed soon and fast. God damn trailer-trash slav.

She also needs to be burned at the stake like her hero Jan Hus, minus her ever becoming a saint or having a national day named after her. I really do hope someone from 4chan or her own country kills or tortures her as she did to those pups. Call me sick or over-reactive, but I can't imagine the slow and hard death of drowning those pups had; she needs to experience the same.

I find pelting/mailing/filling her car with dog feces for the rest of her life also an acceptable alternative.

Reply to Thread