? servers

? players online

pretty gay

• Content Count:  1070

Xbox live is so much better than PSN, this is because there is money being generated by it and put back into the product. I own a PS3 and Xbox I hardly touch my PS3 and whenever I do it seems like PSN is on maintenance, or it takes me like 10 minutes to find a match. I will gladly pay a little extra money, and if you can't afford $5 a month, you shouldn't have bought an Xbox in the first place.

I get payed $9.60/hour at Tim Hortons (That's the minimum for someone under 18) But the minimum wage is $10.25 if your older than 18.

Edited by Eskomo

• Content Count:  1824

Xbox live is so much better than PSN, this is because there is money being generated by it and put back into the product. I own a PS3 and Xbox I hardly touch my PS3 and whenever I do it seems like PSN is on maintenance, or it takes me like 10 minutes to find a match. I will gladly pay a little extra money, and if you can't afford $5 a month, you shouldn't have bought an Xbox in the first place.

I get payed $9.60/hour at Tim Hortons (That's the minimum for someone under 18) But the minimum wage is $10.25 if your older than 18.

god i wish i had the min wage you have. Ours here in Kansas is 7.25min, I'm only getting paid 8.25 atm :[

Reply to Thread