? servers

? players online

Parkour.

• Content Count:  3341

Lol. I'm not going to be a wannabefag and pretend like I've done it before as the closest thing I've done, even remotely, is gymnastics.

Just like gymnastics I'm guessing you're always going to need a spotting partner if you fuck up.

Protective gear is a must if you're an absolute beginner, no matter what, but if you want to hit your full potential you need to start getting used to not using protective equipment. The simple things though that I think would apply in Parkour that applies in Gymnastics is the cloths you wear.

Make sure you don't wear such baggy clothing that it slows you down. Wear clothing that doesn't cause a lot of air resistance but don't go as far as something as tight as Woman's stalkings LOL.

Protective gloves would help at the start because lots of cement structures have sharp tops (from what I've experienced being retards with friends) and like I said, getting used to not using gloves to build on your palm/hand strength will help you hit your full potential.

Simple things like eating healthy can also apply to the ability of doing Parkour, it's completely logical. If you eat fast food you won't feel as energized, it might even tire you.

Also, another simple tip is to try things that are remotely easy for you first because Parkour is much MUCH more dangerous from what I've seen. Don't be a retard and start off doing Parkour by jumping roof tops and somersault finishing, you'll get yourself broken bones...even killed.

That's all I can say at the moment because that's off the top of my head from what I've learned when I did gymnastics.

Thank you thats what I was looking for.

From what my friend recommended me, was to start by jumping over fences, small walls, and climb trees. He also told me to drink a lot of milk, and eat fruits/salads.

Btw, this guy is like a profesional parkour'er. He's been climbing 7 stories apartments, jumping from a roof to a roof, doing back flips from high walls and shit.

• Content Count:  11725

Thank you thats what I was looking for.

From what my friend recommended me, was to start by jumping over fences, small walls, and climb trees. He also told me to drink a lot of milk, and eat fruits/salads.

Btw, this guy is like a profesional parkour'er. He's been climbing 7 stories apartments, jumping from a roof to a roof, doing back flips from high walls and shit.

vids?

• Content Count:  1157

Me and my friends used to do this almost everyday, quite a while back ago... You need to eat good, becoming flexible helps (you can try yoga or any stretches that will help with flexibility), and also will need to be able to pick up your own body weight (doing push ups and pull ups help). Wear comfortable, yet not baggy clothing and good running shoes with a good grip to be able to run up walls and such. Start off small with hand springs, hand stands, etc to help with balance. Also, the most important thing in parkour is ROLLS! When jumping off something that is pretty high from the ground, never land on your feet. Learn to do rolls so your feet, ankles, and knees doesn't feel the shock when landing and possibly hurting yourself. If you don't know how to flip yet, you can practice them in an area where you will always land softly if you mess up, like on a mattress or in some sort of padded room. Also, get your friends to do parkour or meet people in your area that do them as well and play extreme tag which is tag but with parkour.

y-qGkHhqj1g

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3341

Lost the link to the videos Full. Here are some pics though.

That's in poland

c6c2470e98.jpeg

00953d3eb3.jpeg

efb28f9924.jpeg

df23b9a4fb.jpeg

7230248156.jpeg

4a074965ac.jpeg

24ca38b1bb.jpeg

ed6e5bd9fc.jpeg

ad52e2f219.jpeg

8ff79a79ff.jpeg

2d1d407c12.jpeg

a18c1313bd.jpeg

63c6f2d9f1.jpeg

8871fca99c.jpeg

Also, EvilShadow, what would you recommend to eat?

Edited by Neji

• Content Count:  6712

I used to do shit like this before I even knew what Parkour was.

You live on an Estate....you get pretty bored and do shit like that with neighbours.

Nothing like jumping 30 foot high roofs but I cuts and bruises doing all kinds of stunts.

Reply to Thread