? servers

? players online

Speechless

• Content Count:  464

Well, fuck me, I have to work in the lot doing carts this weekend and people already can't drive worth shit here. >.>;

Lol I used to have to do that at Wal-Mart and people were always hitting the fucking light poles and shit.

• Content Count:  950

0:30 - Their fault for standing still on the fucking street.

0:55 - His fault for jaywalking

1:56 - Her fault for not using the fucking baby seat, they dont require it by law just so you can choose not to.

2:15 - Really, they want me to have empathy for people that drive like that? fuck off, good riddance he hit that tree instead of a car which inevitably would have happened.

3:25 - His (her) fault for driving recklessly, not to mention not wearing a seat belt, good riddance i say, hopefully no one was hurt in the red car he hit.

3:40 - Yeah, fuck you. If you feel brave enough to do something so retarded as crossing some tracks when its so obvious that you shouldnt then you deserve to die.

4:47 - Hopefully someone in the white car wasnt injured too severely, as for the driver of the black one, he had it coming.

5:30 - Life is not an action movie, hopefully the tree didnt take too much damage.

5:44 - See: 5:30.

6:00 - See: 5:30, hopefully the guy in the car didnt get hurt.

6:20 - See: 5:30, hopefully the driver died and there was no one in the booth.

6:35 - You are not participating in a remake of tokyo drift, dont drive as such.

Im not sure why they decided to add those clips, i pity those who have empathy for stupid people like that.

• Content Count:  4960

Nice video, must be shown to every boy/girl that get their license (Same as Blargh)...

It makes me sick that this happens alot and mostly it's a kid -.-

Evanescence - My Immortal if you want to know the song...

Makes me sad out of nothing, i know it's weird but if i would hear this at a funeral, i would cry all the time :s

Shows me i do have a soft side :)

Btw i like this song..

[Youtube]_Z5-P9v3F8w[/Youtube]

Hate me for saying this, but screw you guys, it's choice of opinion..

I think JB is a girl, but i don't care...

FUCKING CARE ABOUT HIS MUSIC, DON'T CARE ABOUT HIS GIRLY-NESS!!

I don't say i like every song, but the lyrics made me think about my own situation at school couple of years ago..

Edited by Zaraki

• Content Count:  2942

Btw i like this song..

*Insert Justin Bieber song here*

Hate me for saying this, but screw you guys, it's choice of opinion..

I think JB is a girl, but i don't care...

FUCKING CARE ABOUT HIS MUSIC, DON'T CARE ABOUT HIS GIRLY-NESS!!

I don't say i like every song, but the lyrics made me think about my own situation at school couple of years ago..

What the fuck did that have anything to do with this thread?

• Content Count:  3736

0:30 - Their fault for standing still on the fucking street.

0:55 - His fault for jaywalking

1:56 - Her fault for not using the fucking baby seat, they dont require it by law just so you can choose not to.

2:15 - Really, they want me to have empathy for people that drive like that? fuck off, good riddance he hit that tree instead of a car which inevitably would have happened.

3:25 - His (her) fault for driving recklessly, not to mention not wearing a seat belt, good riddance i say, hopefully no one was hurt in the red car he hit.

3:40 - Yeah, fuck you. If you feel brave enough to do something so retarded as crossing some tracks when its so obvious that you shouldnt then you deserve to die.

4:47 - Hopefully someone in the white car wasnt injured too severely, as for the driver of the black one, he had it coming.

5:30 - Life is not an action movie, hopefully the tree didnt take too much damage.

5:44 - See: 5:30.

6:00 - See: 5:30, hopefully the guy in the car didnt get hurt.

6:20 - See: 5:30, hopefully the driver died and there was no one in the booth.

6:35 - You are not participating in a remake of tokyo drift, dont drive as such.

Im not sure why they decided to add those clips, i pity those who have empathy for stupid people like that.

You sir are an idiot...

Just so your little mind understands: this is an awareness video. It supposed to show how very little negligences can have catastrophic consequences.

You on the other hand have not proved anything besides the fact that you are and idiot by depicting the obvious.

captain_obvious.jpg

I hope your perfect being never gets hit by a car or get hurt in anyway because I find it quite amusing!!

• Content Count:  950

You sir are an idiot...

Just so your little mind understands: this is an awareness video. It supposed to show how very little negligences can have catastrophic consequences.

You on the other hand have not proved anything besides the fact that you are and idiot by depicting the obvious.

captain_obvious.jpg

I hope your perfect being never gets hit by a car or get hurt in anyway because I find it quite amusing!!

>implying i care

:biggrin:

Reply to Thread