? servers

? players online

Speechless

• Content Count:  1078

lol a lot of that was over dramatized out the ass... most of them were driver's faults, but a lot of those the people just kinda jumped out from outta nowhere. Hard to stop when someone does that 3 feet in front of you.

• Content Count:  605

lol a lot of that was over dramatized out the ass... most of them were driver's faults, but a lot of those the people just kinda jumped out from outta nowhere. Hard to stop when someone does that 3 feet in front of you.

That's kinda the whole point. People do stupid shit regardless of whether or not they are driving or walking around. So even losing 1 second of your reaction time while driving can cost someone their life. Is it over dramatized? Sure, but that stuff happens all the time, and a LOT of those clips are ACTUAL footage of real accidents.

I've been in one 'bad' accident my whole life. My brother was driving, it was late and we were heading home. We were on a single lane road in the city, and my brother reached into the back seat for two seconds to grab something (I don't even remember what), and in that 2 seconds some douche-bag with no headlights on swerves into our lane and hits us head on. We were only doing about 40mph, the car was totaled, and we walked off with some bumps and bruises. The guy who hit us was drunk, but if my bro hadn't reached into the back seat, he would have easily seen the guy and avoided him.

So my new motto: You can be a safe driver all day long, but other people suck at driving.

• Content Count:  4960

What the fuck did that have anything to do with this thread?

Off topic = Off topic...

And why do you care?

Just read, smile and go to the next page or go fap @ Cheryl Cole :yawn:

Reply to Thread