? servers

? players online

US Open spectator fight

• Content Count:  8383

From what the video shows... he's arguing with them, the fat bitch slaps him, he argues more (who wouldn't?) they switch seats, and as they stop arguing the fat older man wabbles over and grapples him, and the younger kid gets in trouble? bravo.

I dont think he got in trouble cause you can see at the end, he is pleading his case to the security which they let go of him and listen. But most places like this have a 0 tolerance for fighting, so both parties probably had to leave.

• Content Count:  920

It looks like the big dude with the goatee at the end comes down to explain to security what really happened; the young guy looked like he was agreeing with him so thats my guess.

After reading that article it looks like the video pretty much showed everything that happened.

Edited by SATAN

• Content Count:  3729

All three got banned from all US Open games until 2012.

Awww, normally I really feel sorry for old people. But this old man just went too far this time, and really shouldn't have started physically. Yeah, the old man might have got irritated.. but the boy got too because the fat woman bitch slap'd him therefore his reactions. They were all irritated. They should have just picked a different seat instead. Now they're all 3 banned... Way to go!

And yeah, the big dude who was watching all came down to explain what happend. So that not only the boy gets accused as the old people were definitely wrong aswell. Everyone stormed the boy because they felt sorry for the old man :/ Those who did haven't really seen what happend and as reaction just stormed the boy.

Edited by Paralyzed

• Content Count:  571

From what the video shows... he's arguing with them, the fat bitch slaps him, he argues more (who wouldn't?) they switch seats, and as they stop arguing the fat older man wabbles over and grapples him, and the younger kid gets in trouble? bravo.

This.

• Content Count:  920

Imo all this is the woman's fault, the old guy just defended her. She seems like the kind of woman that gets mad when things don't go her way, you know, the kind that slaps guys knowing that 90% of them wont do anything back because she's a woman. Or the kind that argues with waiters in restaurants which results in the waiter spiting in her food.

I'm sure most of you know what I'm talking about.

Kinda like the girlfriend that picks fights with huge dudes and then lets her boyfriend deal with him...

Edited by SATAN

• Content Count:  605

That younger guy has my respect. Even though he may have been yelling and arguing, he got SLAPPED (fairly hard too) and held his ground and didn't hit back. You can tell how much anger swelled inside him after she hit him. But he held back and didn't get physical. Props to him.

• Content Count:  950

All three got banned from all US Open games until 2012.

ALL OF MY MOTHERFUCKING RAAAAAAAAAAAAGE.

WHAT THE FUCK?

Fucking opinionated piece of shit site, they couldnt care less if the old faggot had shot the young guy, it would somehow still be his fault.

Also the spectators yelling on zarakis link, really? FUCKING REALLY? How about you throw that old piece of shit in a retirement home and his daughter in some sort of psyche home, if they cant confront someone without attacking them then they obviously have no place in society.

That young fellow should take the tapes and press charges, id love nothing more than that.

Reply to Thread