? servers

? players online

Just a Notice for Those Unaware

• Content Count:  8383

*New chapter of this thread initiating...*

I come on the forums today and I find two long, dramatic, qq-ing threads that have no bearing whatsoever. Neither has proof or even a well-written introduction, and the mere reasons which the authors used for justification are just shameful.

How do some in this community legitimately expect others to listen when they are:

1. pointlessly ranting because shit became personal all of a sudden?
  2. writing with such shitty punctuation that their flow-of-conscious style makes it hard to understand what they want to convey?
  3. whining about the same shit that they always whine about?
  4. talking about something that is being done without any maturity?
  5. unable to clearly explain why people should care?
  6. unwilling to give a little for compromise and expect the higher-ups to cater to all of their needs?

I understand that it's hypocritical of me to sit here and bitch about the bitchers, but it's clear that people need a reality check when they're running around in circles, moaning like immature schoolchildren, and can't produce quality opinions without throwing their own feces around the place like monkeys.

Discuss.

So lets make a post to throw wood on the flames, why call others immature when your trying to get it going again in a different thread? :p

• Content Count:  4473

Chêvouÿx ,why did you bring this up? Seriously, you're making yourself sound just as whiny and stupid as those you are bitching about.

I'm pretty sure the initial thread was locked to STOP this, but I guess you couldn't comprehend that.

• Content Count:  1079

So lets make a post to throw wood on the flames, why call others immature when your trying to get it going again in a different thread? :p

Because I'm less interested in burning the same fire and more interested in making a new campfire where it's explained why people are dumb and continue to not learn the same repeated lesson.

At least to my credit, I'm not pouting or typing willy-nilly. I know it'll unfortunately be taken as such, but I'm not intending this to be a "look-at-him-he's-an-idiot-trololol" thread. Instead, I want to this to be a legitimate new-campfire discussion on why people refuse to learn and conduct themselves in a way that would make their educational system at least half proud.

Because I'm less interested in burning the same fire and more interested in making a new campfire where it's explained why people are dumb and continue to not learn the same repeated lesson.

At least to my credit, I'm not pouting or typing willy-nilly. I know it'll unfortunately be taken as such, but I'm not intending this to be a "look-at-him-he's-an-idiot-trololol" thread. Instead, I want to this to be a legitimate new-campfire discussion on why people refuse to learn and conduct themselves in a way that would make their educational system at least half proud.

If your talking about anything I said, then you can PM me. If your talking about someone else then PM them. Letting it spread to another thread isnt the mature way you are supposedly representing here.

• Content Count:  8756

Chêvouÿx ,why did you bring this up? Seriously, you're making yourself sound just as whiny and stupid as those you are bitching about.

I'm pretty sure the initial thread was locked to STOP this, but I guess you couldn't comprehend that.

Because your post certainly helps the situation.

• Content Count:  1079

If your talking about anything I said, then you can PM me. If your talking about someone else then PM them. Letting it spread to another thread isnt the mature way you are supposedly representing here.

I'm fairly certain that the threads were locked because it became evident that nothing could be maturely discussed in public. If people are going to make this a pissing contest like the other two, then this thread should be locked. But why can't SG handle a mature conversation?

Moreover, though, this is more an appeal to conveying ideas better and conducting better discussions than to human nature or lack thereof. No one should have to worry about PMing when we as a community could (albeit, probably can't) handle this stuff as the actual (young) adults that we are.

I know people are going to claim that I'm just spilling fuel into the fire, but, as I said, that's not what I'm intending. What I want is for people to explain and discuss why we as a community are so willing to cry, aimlessly criticize, and lock threads when we could so easily discuss our problems reasonably without issue. I do not want people to come into this thread just to blame, call names, and make themselves dicks. If this thread becomes an opportunity for people to +1 and say "lol, you're stupid", then I want it to be locked.

• Content Count:  1571

drama drama drama drama drama drama dramadrama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama

I'm fairly certain that the threads were locked because it became evident that nothing could be maturely discussed in public. If people are going to make this a pissing contest like the other two, then this thread should be locked. But why can't SG handle a mature conversation?

Moreover, though, this is more an appeal to conveying ideas better and conducting better discussions than to human nature or lack thereof. No one should have to worry about PMing when we as a community could (albeit, probably can't) handle this stuff as the actual (young) adults that we are.

I know people are going to claim that I'm just spilling fuel into the fire, but, as I said, that's not what I'm intending. What I want is for people to explain and discuss why we as a community are so willing to cry, aimlessly criticize, and lock threads when we could so easily discuss our problems reasonably without issue. I do not want people to come into this thread just to blame, call names, and make themselves dicks. If this thread becomes an opportunity for people to +1 and say "lol, you're stupid", then I want it to be locked.

Well like I said, if you wish to discuss anything I have said then I'll discuss it in PM's since everything I said was pretty clear and not really a "Immature school child" way of discussion as you put it.

Reply to Thread