? servers

? players online

Hacked Accounts

• Content Count:  1030

Me too. Maybe we got it from the same person :O (He was probably hacked) but I almost fell for it until I realized the link wasnt an official steam site.

IK im retarded everyone, my bad! Just getting word out, even though i doubt anyone will fall for it. And was it APenguin? And ik he was probably hacked.

• Content Count:  539

Penguin was on RP less than an hour ago.

I was on my dads account. Mine got hacked,:mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2: so im guessing youre getting the spam from me. Im sorry to everyone.

And NO I did not click any fucking link. I have no idea how it got hacked. Ive run 5 virus sweeps. Nothing. Im backing everything up atm and going to rebuild my comp just in case.

Again, sorry to anyone who's on my friends list ='(

Im going to work on getting my acc back on my mums laptop so hopefully the bullshit will end soon.

Penguin

• Content Count:  326

I was on my dads account. Mine got hacked,:mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2: so im guessing youre getting the spam from me. Im sorry to everyone.

And NO I did not click any fucking link. I have no idea how it got hacked. Ive run 5 virus sweeps. Nothing. Im backing everything up atm and going to rebuild my comp just in case.

Again, sorry to anyone who's on my friends list ='(

Im going to work on getting my acc back on my mums laptop so hopefully the bullshit will end soon.

Penguin

Lol, yeah it was you ol'chap. Also there isn't anyway anyone who is literate would think that the link goes to the actual steam site lol. Here's a copy for everyone's viewing pleasure:

3:51 PM - APenguin: ew! first 100 to enter the site (link removed) will have Fallout:New Vegas for free! All you have to do is to enter the site, click the button Add to Card and login! It's simple! Thanks for your time!

Edited by Bilbo Baggins

Reply to Thread