? servers

? players online

Tool Bar added to forums.

Guest barackobama
Yeah, as soon as my mouse moves over it opens up. :cry:

Hey, it's supposed to do that, just don't put your mouse over it :p the tool bar is all the way at the bottom, so only way you will go over it, is if you want too... :yawn:

• Content Count:  1484

Hey, it's supposed to do that, just don't put your mouse over it :p the tool bar is all the way at the bottom, so only way you will go over it, is if you want too... :yawn:

Could you tell me why it was added in the first place?

Just curious.

Guest barackobama
Could you tell me why it was added in the first place?

Just curious.

because I wanted it added, soon Comet chat will be removed, and I will add it to the current bar, so we only have 1 bar.

You have to understand Comet chat is limited to what we can do, and I also dislike comet chat, the new tool bar will have many more useful features on it, along with private messaging people on the forums like comet chat does.. but this is really testing for when vb4 comes out. For now I removed the social network thing, until I can take that annoying pop up off..

• Content Count:  2645

i don't really see the point in adding the toolbar, when you have most of the links on the homepage to be honest:-

homepageq.png

(taken from the community sites partition from the homepage)

Guest barackobama
i don't really see the point in adding the toolbar, when you have most of the links on the homepage to be honest:-

homepageq.png

(taken from the community sites partition from the homepage)

James, the tool bar will be added to every single page, just testing it on the forum for now.

Many reasons for the bar being added, but it will be a permanent part of SG, I know change is hard, but we all have to deal with it lol.. an application like comet chat will be integrated in to the new tool bar in the near future.

Edited by GarfieldH
Guest barackobama
Just a thought, but how would it look if it was at the top of the page rather than the bottom?

Not good lol.. the code is created by a tool bar company, and I'm altering it, but to alter it, it's a fee of $9.99/month. But it's worth it, the tool bar is amazing, and once I get this application to do what comet chat does, it will be complete! :thumb:

Reply to Thread