? servers

? players online

Quotes that keep us going

• Content Count:  903

Post quotes that keep you as a person, doing what you do.

And before I begin I will warn you. DO NOT TROLL THIS THREAD (AKA NO 4CHAN SHIT)

Let's start.

Lord, take me where you want me to go, let me meet who you want me to meet, tell me what you want me to say, and keep me out of your way. -Saint Mychal Judge(The Saint of 9/11)

• Content Count:  4960

"Can't focus. My body is still puzzled about what to do..

I'm trembling. I can't stop even if i try to control myself,

Altough neither sun nor moon are on my side, i have to try.

Those were the words i muttered to myself."

Full Metal Alchemist

• Content Count:  4960

"People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it." -Unknown

"The word impossible is not in my dictionary." - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart." - Eleanor Roosevelt

"Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when ours wings have trouble remembering how to fly" - Unknown

"Be better today, then you were yesterday. Be better tomorrow, then you were today" - Desai Williams

"People are gonna talk about you, because they envy you, and the life you live. Let them, because you affected their lives. They didn't affect yours."

"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men, who find it easier to live in the world, they've been given than, to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact, it is an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration, it is a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing." -Unknown

"Success is a journey, not a destination." - Arthur Ashe

"It's not whether you get knocked down, it's whether you get up." - Vince Lombardi

"Pressure is nothing more than the shadow of great opportunity." - Michael Johnson

and my favourite.

"Don't think too much of people who talk behind your back...that just means you're one step ahead" - Unknown

• Content Count:  490

"People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it." -Unknown

"The word impossible is not in my dictionary." - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Good quotes..

"The only true failure is when you quit." - Unknown

"Hope for the best, prepare for the worst."

Reply to Thread