? servers

? players online

ATTN: GunGame Supporters

• Content Count:  1053

First of all, if your main reason was to come in here and talk bad about GunGame or post something irrelevant to the thread title, don't even post.

Okay off to business, I know some of you, would like to see an SG GG server come back.

I can tell you that i would love to see us get a GG server once more, even if it has failed us time and again, but during these times, i had fun while it lasted when we would get a decent amount of people in.

I am gonna see how many people would like to see a GG server back, even if they won't play it on a daily basis.

If i see that GG has a good amount of fan base here, I will petition to have it brought back, and I will pay for it myself.

if it doesn't work, oh well, then i can justify calling garf a penis.

once again if you came in here with nothing relevant to add, just gtfo.

• Like 22

• Content Count:  8383

Why post this in off topic then make it a supporter of GG only thread? lol In my honest opinion if GG does make a come back it will last maybe a week or 2 then die. Its pretty hard to keep people interested in it since it tends to get boring. However, if it does good then it would be good to have.

• Content Count:  1053

Why post this in off topic then make it a supporter of GG only thread? lol In my honest opinion if GG does make a come back it will last maybe a week or 2 then die. Its pretty hard to keep people interested in it since it tends to get boring. However, if it does good then it would be good to have.

because most people come to off topic?

I don't care if you don't support it, just don't post meaningless shit that derails the thread.

• Content Count:  2085

I'd love Deathmatch GG. Like 1 second respawn times, with spawn protection. But not true DM where you can chose your guns; you will have the "level up" system of GG. And it will have a time-limit per round, not win-limit. Will "loop" around your guns, so once you get to the knife level, you will go back to level 1.

I play on another server that does similar to this with the map aim_deagle7k; it's really really fun and remains populated (at least until hackers come in to ruin everyone's fun).

Reply to Thread